|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- poly cotton
- Wrinkle Free: Developed for less wrinkles and easy care
- Regular Fit: A generous cut through the shoulders, chest and waist for total comfort and a classic fit. This fit is simillar to a full cut fit.
- Point Collar: Classic collar thought to lengthen the face & allows for tie knot variety; can be worn with or without neckwear. Adjustable Cuff: Two button positions allow for a more customized, improved fit. Chest Pocket: Classic design holds all your essentials.
- For big fit, search style number 20F9562. For tall fit, search style number 20F9563.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We know you’re busy. This style is designed so you can wash, dry, go... and always look great.
Our fabric blend helps to prevent wrinkles.
This style cuts close to the body with a straight and narrow profile through the waist for a sleek look.
A generous cut through the chest and waist for overall ease.
Point collar: our most versatile and classic collar. Looks good with any suit or blazer.
Spread collar: for a more formal vibe. This collar pairs well with a Windsor knot and your best suit.
|Poplin - Regular Fit Point||Short Sleeve Poplin - Regular Fit Point||Poplin - Regular Fit Spread||Poplin - Fitted Point||Poplin - Big Fit Point||Poplin - Tall Fit Point|
|Fabric||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton|
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C7P5HKE
- Item model number: 20F7797
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
1,683 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fabric is fairly thin (poplin) and not very soft, so I don't wear it directly on the skin, I always wear a cotton crew t-shirt underneath. The fabric does feel better though, than what you would expect from only 35% cotton. The fit is relaxed and comfortable, definitely not tight or fitted - Van Heusen do make a fitted version of this shirt as well. If you are looking for a slim fit - this will probably be a little large. The cut and styling is nothing special but the shirt does not look cheap, it's not a piece of clothing that will attract any attention.
Machine washed this many times with no issue, easy to iron as expected from a poplin shirt.
Another reason to like Van Heusen is that they make a 15.5" neck with 36"-37" sleeves - a combination that is not available from many shirt makers - I'm 6'3" and under 200 pounds so I need a fitted shirt with long enough sleeves.
At under $20 this is great value. At $12-$13 it's an absolute steal.