Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Van Heusen Men's Short Sleeve No-Iron Small Check Button Down
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 6, 2014
Got a large...fits like an extra large. The shoulders are fine but the rest of the shirt balloons out. Disappointed.
on May 14, 2014
Good shirt for the price. After the shirt comes out of the dryer there's no need to iron it :)
on June 25, 2014
This is a beautiful shirt, made very well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for high quality summer shirts.
on August 2, 2014
I bought this to wear without ironing. Unfortunately it needs a lot of ironing after washing and drying. We tried different settings on both our washer and dryer to no avail. We even tried simply hanging it on a hanger to dry right out of the washer and that did not help either. I do not recommend this shirt unless you do not mind ironing it.
on July 24, 2014
It is too large for the size I've selected. The color and pattern was ok, but the size completely off.

My size selection was based on neck and shoulder size provided, but with these matched, the rest of the shirt was too big. Looks like Van Heusen's current cut has shoulders too narrow and stomach area too big. A disappointment. Returned for a refund.
on August 25, 2014
Great shirt! No iron!
on June 24, 2014
It's more larger than i think.
Next time I should choose small size.
When i saw it, it looked too loose.
on August 26, 2014
It is too large. I am not in US and i have receive it yesterday, so i cant return it.I dont know how to deal with it.
on May 26, 2014
After reading the reviews on the sizing, stating buy one size smaller. I purchased a L & XL, usually my husband is a XL & alas, the Large was small for him. Great shirt, breathable material for the skin, plus after a wash, just hang dry, no need to iron - thank gawd!
on May 13, 2014
This is the first time I bought shirts from Amazon and I am quite impressed as the size fits very well and the color is exactly the same as shown in the photo. 99% of the time I wear short sleeve shirts. Van Heusen is my favorite brand and I am quite happy that from now on I can buy shirts from Amazon.