|Fits as expected||
Van Heusen Men's Tall Wrinkle Free Poplin Long Sleeve Shirt
|Price:||$29.99 - $50.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% polyester
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle, tumble dry permanet press
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton.
- Three-inch point spread collar
- A double-cut cuff offers a distinctive touch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This wrinkle free poplin long-sleeve dress shirt means minimum ironing. It is a great product at a great value.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000W11Q96
- Item model number: 20RT004
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
PS The Jockey tall t-shirts pairs great with this or any dress shirt as it too has a longer tail to prevent the ride up. Also there are extra long neck ties that wear better than the standard versions.
Mine was made in Honduras. Poplin is all you get about fibers and fabric. The care tag says gentle wash warm. Tumble dry. Medium iron.
Now about that Iron. You will have to iron this sucker! It comes out of hand laundry wrinkled! Not a problem as most Hotels have irons. Just another step in care....
I use dress shirts as a jacket over Game Gear long and short sleeve under shirts. This combination keeps me fairly warm. If it gets REALLY cold I'll need a real jacket! I like to travel with the clothes on my back and a small, six pound pack. So much easier!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a big man but not that big. This shirt over lapped my considerable girth (56in. waist) by at least 8 or more inches both on the button and the buttonhole side of the shirt.Published 2 days ago by D. D. D. Sr.
This is a good quality, basic dress shirt. It fits exactly as described and is the typical quality that one expects of the Van Heusen brand. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hinzman Trophy
quality was good. but sizing wasnt. returning for a refund, found another one cheaper, and fits better at same size.Published 2 months ago by shane
I bought this for my husband as he is a "Big and Tall" guy. The sleeves aren't too long (or too short for that matter) and the shirts is longer enough to tuck in... Read morePublished 2 months ago by RebeccaMUA
It's perfect!!! Fabric is very easy to iron. My husband likes the way it fits & I love the way it looks on him! I recommend this dress shirt!Published 2 months ago by M.H