|Fits as expected||
Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Easy care
- Point collar
- Machine washable
Hanes | Spend $25 and Receive a $5 Credit
Essentials for Men, Women and Kids from Hanes.Select styles. Prices as marked.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Wrinkle Free Poplin Long Sleeve Dress Shirt means minimum ironing. It is a great product at a great value. Machine washable.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000W18WR0
- Item model number: 20F0062
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
When it comes to dress shirts, it's always a flip of a coin whether or not you get a shirt that'll last, wear correctly, and is something you enjoy wearing. While this shirt is hardly the best I've worn, it's a good every day office shirt.
How it wears:
I purchased this shirt in burnt orange (currently not available), and it's held up well for over two years now. I typically will rotate in shirts once every two weeks, and I typically won't dry clean these types of shirts, but instead will opt for the washer and drier followed up with a good ironing. That being the case, the quality of the shirt has held up relatively well, with no threads coming undone or any areas worn through. Overall, for the price you pay I think they are pretty good shirts, and they last a lot better than some shirts I have paid a lot more for. My only complaint is I prefer dress shirts that are a little thicker in the material used, as the thicker cloth tends to be less wrinkle prone in my experience.
* Good price
* Holds up well - two years now with nothing worn through
* Does well in the washer
* Slightly prone to wrinkling
* Material is a little thinner than I prefer
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's not about this shirt as much as it is about how the product has gone bad. I will never buy another Van Heusen shirt. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ore-Dan