BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 1, 2016
I am a fan of the series (and American Pie), which is a large part of why I got it. It isn't the first Van, if that's what you're looking for. And it's not Taj from the second one. So some people may be disappointed.

Do I think people will enjoy it? It has its ups and downs. The best thing I would compare it to would be something like "American Pie: Book of Love" in that it's part of a greater series that has done well, but it is not the main hit movie. Therefore, if you come with an open mind, it could be enjoyable to see; but a hard critic of the series will not enjoy this movie.
What a shame how much I like Jonathan Bennett. he was wasted here. the rest of this "cast" deserve to never work again. He had the only real shot but couldn't make it happen, he was hampered by bad direction, dialog, story....not a funny think in sight....wait do you hear that sound ....THUD...many careers crashing. they should at least try for a few laughs still the first is the only good one.
on August 13, 2017
Nice
on May 4, 2015
This movie really sucked. I only watched it because someone I know is in it. He must not have read the script before he took on the part! If you are an adolescent male or have the mentality of one, you may enjoy this. Gross humor, lots of boobs.
on March 5, 2013
Typical movie of this series. Kinda makes one wonder how college people ever make it in the "real world" all things considered! Even if this IS "just a movie"... too many people take it as "this is how things are supposed to be"!
on September 4, 2016
Love this movie very me and the way I wish I could be loll! Also it is a great raunchy comedy!
on January 9, 2017
I freakin love this movie funny as hell
on February 14, 2016
I can't give this 5 stars due to the lunch scene. you'll understand why.
on September 30, 2016