|Item Weight||5.7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.6 x 3.1 x 1.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
VanTop V9F Dash Cam Hardwire Kit, 11.5ft Mini USB Hard Wire Kit for Dashcam Converts 12V-24V to 5V/2.5A w/Fuse Kit and Installation Tool, Over-Current Protection for Dash Cameras
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Upgraded Thicker Core-The VanTop V9F Dash Cam Hardwire Kit uses high quality thickened wire for more stable conversion from 12V-24V voltage to 5V of your car. Good conductivity makes charging more worry-free.
- Four Safety Protections-The built-in safeguards protect your devices against over-current, short circuit, reverse connection, and overheating. Proactively filter hazards for you and use it with greater peace of mind.
- Free the Cigarette Lighter-The original compact design of the VanTop V9F Dash Cam Hardwire Kit is easily concealed and does not obscure the view, freeing up the cigarette lighter for use with other devices.
- High Compatibility-Compatible 12-24V vehicles, easily power a variety of car electronics. The mini USB port is compatible with most dash cams, mirror dash cams, GPS navigators, and radar detectors on the market.
- Package List-You will get 1 x hardwire kit, 4 x fuse taps and blade fuses, 1 x easy pry tool, and 1 x quick guide. Please note that the top slot of the fuse tap is for the VanTop fuse and the bottom slot is for the car's original fuse.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
VanTop V9F Dash Cam Hardwire Kit
Input Voltage: DC12V/24V
Output Voltage: 5V-2.5A Max
Working Temperature: -40~160°F
Over-current Protection: 2.5A
Connector Type: Mini USB
Cable Length: 3.5M/11.5FT
1 x Hardwire Kit
4 x Fuse Tap
4 x Blade Fuse
1 x Easy Pry Tool
1 x Quick Guide
1)We strongly recommend the professional installation of the Hardwire Kit.
2)Please make sure the ignition is off before installing the Hardwire Kit.
3)Carefully utilize the tool to test and check the polarity and grounding before confirming the installation.
4)For safety reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not use any fuse slot used by any of your vehicle's critical components, such as the Air Bags.
Step 1: Connect the Red Wire of the Hardwire Kit with one type of Fuse Taps that your vehicle requires.
Step 2: Locate the Fuse Box and find an ACC Fuse Slot in it. ACC Fuse Slot only has power when the ignition is on.
Step 3: Remove the original Fuse in the ACC Fuse Slot and install it into the Bottom Slots of the Fuse Tap. Insert the same size of Fuse we provided into the Top Slots of the Fuse Tap.
Step 4: Connect the Red Wire of the Hardwire Kit to the positive terminal of the ACC Fuse Slot in the Fuse Box.
Step 5: Crimp the Black Wire and screw it down to any non-coated metal bolt/screw in your vehicle to ground it.
Step 6: Connect the Mini USB connector of the Hardwire Kit to the Mini USB input of your Dash Camera, and then the installation is completed.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This kit allows you to wire your aftermarket rearview camera into the factory fuse slots eliminating some hack job installation.
I used this kit on a NikoMaku AS-4 to install in a 64 chevelle (with old style tube/bus fuses) and was still able to make this kit work perfectly.
You will easily spend more time tucking wires than doing the actual wiring/installation. absolutely recommend this kit
Not only does this make the install of my dash cam much nicer (I now see none of the wires except where it connects to the unit), but if your 12v outlets stay on when you shut off the car, this product saves you the hassle of plugging and unplugging your dash cam so you don't drain your battery.
Installing this product is easy, and this kit contains four different size fuse taps, so you can choose the one that fits your vehicle's fuse box. The lower slot of the fuse tap will power the existing circuit and the upper slot will power the dash cam. I must stress that this is very important, only tap a fuse slot that is hot only with the ignition on. If you tap a slot that's hot even with the ignition off, you could drain your battery. The black wire will need to be bolted to chassis ground, any bolt or screw going into a metal surface will do. Once power and ground are connected, running the wire to the dash cam unit is easy.
Overall, this is a great product if you want a neat and clean install of you dash cam and don't like seeing wires, and if your 12v outlets don't turn off when the ignition is off, this is a must.