Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2013
I was approached in a gas station parking lot by two guys telling a story about how they had accidentally been given to many sets of surround sound speakers and they needed to get rid of one of them before they got back to their shop. They try to convince you that these are high quality German speakers when this is honestly just a lie. Luckily I pulled up amazon and looked at the reviews and saw other sites saying this was a scam. I did not buy them and beware that this isn't a good deal at all.
25 helpful votes
26 helpful votes
on June 16, 2014
Scam these are junk not even 275watts. Buyer beware. They claim to be extras and produce invoices and receipts of $2000-3500. Then offer it for $1k then work down for there. They pray that once you figure out you've been scammed you won't report them. Two reasons guilt and that you'd have to admit that you were buying what they claim is STOLEN PROPERTY. If they warehouse gave them extra on accident then it's not theirs
4 helpful votes
on November 30, 2012
This is a junk product. it is made to scam people. do not buy these speakers!!!! I repeat do not buy these SPEAKERS!!!!!
31 helpful votes
32 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 15, 2013
This and the bach and odin sound system and projectors!

Two guys usually in a van scam you with smooth talk into buying these systems.

When you go home and hook it up the sound is garbage.

These systems sound popular but they're worth no more than a few dollars.!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD - NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PEOPLE SELLING FROM A VAN!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on June 20, 2015
this is a the same thing they are selling from http://www.hktdc.com/suppliers-products/Home-Theater-System/en/1X05GRJ8/1538259/
its relabled .. only 300W RMS and 100W bass
1 helpful vote
on August 25, 2014
"white van scam" - you've been warned.
on November 1, 2013
I understand that some people got scammed. But then again I was scammed years ago with a Name brand Sony product! I did purchase this product from a seller, I did pay way more than I should have. However, it's as described...for me.It replaced my Pioneer system with pretty stellar sound! It was ok to hook up difficulty wise. However, it does come with all the cables.

I understand that only the negative reviews are always written, but I give it 5 stars because it does sound great, it's a lot of product, and after 6 mo, still working. So far...and I say so far....I've not had any problem and I'm not trading it in for a "name brand" any time soon. Sorry guys, but I'm not seeing the "scam". Some people just get a bad product. I can go to Best Buy and get a bad HP, Sony, LG product, and I have! This is my review.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 17, 2013
Wow can't believe it, brought mine at gas station too but I only payed 120 and love them ,but neighbors dont ,2000 watts now I need a bigger receiver.
on April 30, 2013
7.1 home theater from two guys for 500$ are you serious you can't beat that! partial install!
My place is rocking, movies, pandora, my iPad! Look and sound. The look is amazing! The sound is good. GREAT DEAL!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.