Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vanderpump Rules Season 2
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on January 19, 2014
This is my secret show. These kids are so spoiled, manic, alcoholic, wackadoodles. Love Stassi. She is a bitch and she owns it. Her ex Jax is a loser who can't seem to let go. Kristin is a psychotic disfunctional mess who will probably end up as a stalker to some poor guy and her boyfriend is a hot wimp who just seems to take her crap. This show is a train wreck of kids in progress. Everybody has their issues. Just hard to look away.
on December 3, 2013
This series is about a crew of very overpaid wait staff who all think they are supposed to be treated like royals. They lie, manipulate, sleep around and even with all that it's still a snooze! They are so whiny and entitled, I can't believe they don't get fired. Maybe they aren't the real wait staff.
At times you think .... what planet are these people on?
Lisa is the last RHOBH I can even stand! And she gets both stars. Nice to see you Lisa and not have to hear the K sister cackle. As for the self centered staff WHO CARES ? Sadly Stassi / Sheena (sp?) are just a waste of time. Soon I'll give this up too!
Nice to see Pandora work with her mom. Just wish the other cast members weren't the shallowest humans on Earth.
on February 10, 2014
I am hooked on reality TV, especially the trashy ones and ones so over the top. Love Lisa from RHOBH so season 1 was a no brainer for me. As soon as I saw season 2 was out, I bought it right away! We don't have cable and I no longer watch much TV so this is my guilty pleasure splurge
on May 6, 2016
To retain my dignity I had to give this one star. Even though I willingly brought this show upon myself and enjoy the way I feel my brain completely turn off as I'm watching, it's still a horrible show. Horrible because this was what I saw in my late teens and early twenties. These people had better be pulling the wool over our eyes and really be the second coming of Tesla.
on August 2, 2014
Lisa really shows a different side in this show vs Beverly Hills Housewives. the young people dont over-react to her British humor and accept her supportive and take responsibility advice. On RHOBH the women that are close to her age take her British side comments as if they are nuclear attacks and dont like her motherly advice even when well meaning. Lisa does do best when she is over others and be the guide and show empathy but does not do as well as an equal friend, but on housewives that does not quite play out, since the woman there attack her as the mother they dont want to disappoint rather than as an equal friend.
on May 28, 2016
I love this show.I love the cast members.I love the fashion.I love the makeup and hair style.This is one hot off the press fierce diva show.With everyone looking fabulous and beautiful and handsome looking.Go Boo.
on January 19, 2016
I am completely obsessed with this show. I know its mindless and I don't care! Stassi is the perfect reality villain and she cracks me up with her witty remarks. This is chocolate ice cream for my mind :) junky and satisfying.
on February 10, 2014
I give Vanderpump Rules Season 2 five stars because there is NEVER a dull moment on this show. Watching these 20 somethings starting out in life reminds me of when I was that age and how I thought about things. I also love Lisa, she is very straight forward with her staff, tells them what they need to hear but is also a Mother to all of them. I hope this show stays on the air.
on February 13, 2014
The idea of the show is fine, but these twenty-somethings are a whole new level of ridiculous. They're immature, irresponsible, and inappropriate. Granted, I understand that this sort of behavior is likely how they were put on TV to begin with, but if these were my children, I'd be mortified. They fight constantly, they lie to everyone, and then they fight some more. Overall, I have lost a few brain cells watching this. Likely will not be tuning in for Season 3 (if there is one).
on December 20, 2013
If you want Drama, Drama, Drama and stabs in the back, then watch this show. Sur is a classy restuarant which seems to have a manager who is the only who has his act together. But....also if you want to see "Hot" men then watch this show!!!

Lynn Jones