Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vanguard VS-82 Table Top Tripod" and save 34% off the $37.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Vanguard VS-82 Table Top Tripod
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extended height: 9 7/8"; folded height: 9"
- Two way panhead
- Maximum load is 5.5 pounds
- Aluminum construction
- Non slip rubber feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 3.75 x 10.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.86 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 10.25 x 3.5 in||4 x 4 x 10.75 in||3 x 7.28 x 3 in||3.8 x 9.5 x 3.5 in||4.3 x 13.9 x 4.3 in||3.15 x 3.15 x 3.15 in|
|Item Weight||0.86 lb||1.5 lbs||0.51 lb||1.8 lbs||—||0.82 lb|
The vanguard VS-82 table top tripod is a lightweight, compact hiking tripod with 2-way pan head. Perfect for spotting scope or camera use. Features a two way panhead, and is made of aluminum construction. The non slip rubber feet keeps in place. Extended height is 9 7/8", while folded height is 9".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a bunch of Tripods ranging from Amazon basics to some very heavy Tripods by ravelli and a few other brands most all of which have been Amazon purchases.
I'll caveat this review by making it clear I'm not a pro, just an enthusiast of still photography and Video. Because I do a good deal of table top photography and my tripods are your standard 62-72 inch floor standing models, I can't get close enough to my subject on my work area which is just an infinity background, a bunch of 5/K lighting diffusers and bounce cards.
And so the search for a compact, solid Tripod began. The reviews of the Vanguard won me over and here's what I like about it.
* Extendable legs with a wide spread make for ideal balance. Like a linebacker or one of our bulldogs the tripod was well designed to disperse weight with a low center of gravity.
* Excellent Build quality, nice textured rubber feet for added stability
* Easy to adjust
* Quality carrying case is always a nice touch
What's not so great:
* Tricky head isn't smooth, I didn't expect a fluid head but this ones a bit sub par
* My fault for not double checking minimum height. But the tripod stands to high. If you need to be 1 cm away from your subject and you're on a level playing ground you'll be better off with a book or two to rest your camera on.
* The fixed plate is a pain, no question about it. Not a deal breaker but even the cheap quality Pods have a universal quick release plate.
* Pivot is restrictive and cumbersome if I need to switch to Portrait and flop my camera on it's side instead of an easy glide you have to fiddle and fuss with it and still the end result isn't ideal.
However, despite it's draw backs, if it fits the bill and excels in performance where you need it most you'll be hard pressed to beat this Tripod at the price it's being offered.
Will better stabilize a long spotting scope by extending the leg under the objective lens.
Absolutely no hesitation to recommend to a friend (or a stranger).
Most recent customer reviews
I honestly don't understand all the one star reviews calling this thing flimsy.Read more