Vanilla Oleoresin 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
|Sale:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.00 (41%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Essential Oil Vs Extract
There is a distinct difference between pure essential oils and simple plant extracts. To obtain an extract, the plant parts (flowers, leaves or roots) may be cold pressed, macerated or soaked in a liquid, such as alcohol, in order to isolate (extract) a certain quality or flavor from the plant. The process of acquiring a plant's essential oil is a bit more complex. It must be obtained through distillation. The liquid that is distilled off is called the plant essence, and the very small amount of volatile liquid that is left behind is the essential oil. It takes a large volume of plant parts to obtain a small amount of essential oil, which is why they are typically more expensive than regular liquid extracts.
The product description clearly states that this product's extraction method was solvent and not distilled. So the label is misleading although the description is accurate. I think they are counting on you not knowing. Hope this helps.
Found this on Amazon and thought the price was a little low. However, it is a great product. I purchased specifically to use in body butters (as I do not like the scent of pure shea butter). Does the trick, adds a light vanilla scent to my butters. Will purchase again.Very prompt delivery as well.
I copied this From the description on THIS page--
SAFETY: Because this is an "absolute" and not an essential oil, it is not soluble in a carrier oil, but in alcohol. Best if used in room sprays, or very low dilution when used topically.
They also explain the process earlier in description.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
smells very nice and mellow. The only down side is that it doesn't last all night.Published 5 hours ago by Jason J Schmidt
Rated long time ago like oil smells really good and it is all gone.Published 17 days ago by sweet tooth girl "Becky"
This did not feel like an essential oil. More like someone put vanilla extract in a bottle.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
smells like vanilla, and when mixed with cloves and orange peels, smells like Christmas overdose!!!Published 21 days ago by bill williams
This vanilla smells absolutely lovely. It is just how I hoped it would be. Though not a true essential oil, I think it is a great deal for the price and the smell, if you are... Read morePublished 1 month ago by GossamerDoll
Notice the term oleoresin. You might notice the term absolute. For those of you doing beauty products, dabbling in aromatherapy, etc--do yourself and other consumers a favour--take... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cynnara