Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on February 9, 2017
Wonderful basket for Vanilla Lovers. The wood tools that come with it have a nice finish to them, polished and no "loose" splinters. The vanilla smell is soft and soothing and the items provided are of good size. The only thing I wish were different is the towel. It dries well but is definitely small (hand towel, definitely not a bath towel) and doesn't look as nice as it dries. It would also be nice if the basket came with slippers.
on September 14, 2015
Baight this for my mum and she absolutely loved it. The stuff was good quality items. My mom is picky and knows her stuff when it comes to products. So when she opened this basket up and started going through it then got excited...I was relieved!
on April 4, 2017
Got this for my girlfriend I made her Valentines day a spa day with this I was able to pamper her I did not like that it is made of more wood then plastic if it gets wet it doesn't last long
on June 25, 2014
Quick and easy. Nice gift that she really enjoyed. Nice basket and the soap and lotions were very nice. She'll go through it quickly.
on January 17, 2015
Excellent purchase! I will be returning for other gifts!
on June 7, 2013
It was wonderful. It was beyond my expectations. The price was wonderful for everything that was in the basket. My mother in law loved it
on January 2, 2014
I was very happy with the quality of this gift basket. It is really nice looking and all the stuff smells really good. The basket is nice too and could be used for something else after everything is gone. I did buy it as a gift though, so I don't know the quality of the soaps.
on December 14, 2011
I never expected it is in this value until I have bought it.It was a gift for my mom who was very happy about it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.