Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vanity Fair Women's Seamless Tailored Camisole 17210
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on December 2, 2012
I got this camisole to wear under a knit dress and plan to use it under various sheer items. It fits well, is warm, and the color is right, but the material instantly bunches up in the stomach area as soon as I move around. The bunching was totally visible through the dress and messed up the look. I wore a belt to cover up. Since a cami like this will often be worn under partly see-through clothing, I found the bunching to be an unfortunate flaw.
on September 5, 2012
Very pleased with this purchase. I thought the fabric would be silky nylon (like a slip) but it's not. More form-fitting nylon, like slenderizing garmets (which is fine) but not too tight. Adjustable straps can be lengthened quite a bit if needed. Ordered an x-large and the size was true; length was as shown in the picture. Put in the washing machine w/cold water and hung to dry, no shrinkage, came out just like new.
on August 30, 2013
It doesn't look it in the picture, but the neckline is a bit high for me. I've adjusted the straps for maximum length, but it still peaks out of some of my scoop neck tee shirts. These shirts are not low cut, just scooped. But I have to turn the camisole around and wear the back in the front to keep it from showing. Other than that, they are OK. Well made, and the straps don't slip off my shoulders.
on July 21, 2012
Awesome tank. Fits well and perfect to wear under a low cut dress. I am short, so it wouldn't be great for someone who is tall. Material is silky, yet durable and not too hot.
on December 13, 2012
Good quality but runs on the small size. I would order one size larger than usual. Return process was excellent!!!!!
on November 10, 2015
I wear this a lot because I hate wearing bras unless I have to go out. It makes for a nice layer under a button-up or sweater, but doesn't have built-in support. Smooths a little if you're worried about slight bulges (tummy, bra area), but isn't what I'd call a 'shaping' garment. This is a casual / comfortable layer, not a hard-working undergarment.
on May 2, 2016
There's so much that's nice about this cami but in the end it's just not love.

In its favor it is long (enough to cover my lower privates) and easy to tuck in. It feels good, silky with some stretch. The straps are adjustable.

But... It's so silky that it doesn't stay put against the body, making small folds or rolls. Since I bought this for a smooth appearance under clothes, that was a big disappointment. Further, while it fits pretty well, it flattens my boobs unflatteringly.

For reference, I'm 5'10" with a 44 bust, size 16-18 usually, and the xl plus was a good fit.
on September 4, 2014
This shirt is even more gorgeous in person. It's perfect for layering but unforgivingly clingy worn alone. When I'm 105 lbs (26-27" waist) the small fits me perfectly. It gets tight and unflattering when I'm 110 lbs.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 20, 2013
I ended up ordering this one size up from what I usually wear based on reviews that said it ran small, but should have stuck with my usual size. I ended up keeping it and wearing it since I needed it to go under a dress I was wearing to a party.

The damask color is just as it appears on the screen -- a beautiful nude color that blended in perfectly with the nude underlay of the blue lace dress I wore.

Since I bought this larger, it didn't suck anything in on me, but it nicely smoothed out my bumps a bit and was comfortable to wear.

The adjustable straps are also a nice bonus, since they allow you to adjust how high or low you want the front of the cami to sit.
on February 22, 2014
I wanted a nice cami to wear under clothes in the winter, but not be too heavy that I would sweat indoors. This cami is just right. The cloth is very silky and light. It is form-fitting, but not too tight...it has just the right amount of stretch. I like the ability to adjust the straps...this keeps them in place instead of sliding down my arm. I also like the longer length...it hits me below my hips a couple of inches (I'm 5'8") so it stays tucked in instead of pulling out of the back of my jeans every time I bend over. I am very pleased with this purchase.