Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 416 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 437 reviews
on October 22, 2015
Someone said don't be fooled, the quality is there; and that is absolutely correct!! I used to wonder why my Mother wore and wore this type of gown. I have been insisting on cotton related to skin irritations. Wash these once, they soften up. They are open and airy. Don't confine neck, upper back, and arms!!!! I am sold!!! Have every color in this style and sleeveless. You were right again Mom!!!
on August 21, 2016
I got this as a medium for my mom, and the fit on her shoulders was too big (her frame is fairly petite, though she has a large bust). I decided to keep for myself as I love the color, even though I usually wear cotton sleep shirts.

Another by the same company, some fabric -- which has a wonderful drape, and not nearly as thin as so many polyester or nylon nighties tend to be -- fit my mom just right, so it's just this style of wide and deep V neck that may run a little big for some.
on January 20, 2016
They listed size 1X as a choice when ordering, but it kept changing to XL. I normally wear a 1X, but decided to try the XL anyway. It turns out that the XL are a little too large, but it doesn't matter that much because it's only sleepwear. Other than that, these are really comfortable to wear. They pill pretty badly over time, though. These are my favorite nightgowns and have been wearing them for years.
on January 25, 2017
I first thought these nighties would be ok, that was before they were washed and tried on. I don't know where they are made but these are not the vanity Fair that I've worn for 40 years. The neckline is cut so huge that they won't stay put. They are very short. The fabric is awful, no body, won't stay put, it's all crinkley almost like tissue paper. I bought two of these and I should have returned them but the time got away from me. Very unhappy.
on August 26, 2014
I had one of these years ago that I loved. I lost weight and it was too big for me. I looked on Amazon and found the exact same one. Now I have 3 of them in beautiful colors. Wear them constantly!

P.S. Amended review: washed this gown with warm water, HUNG IT DRY, and tried it on this morning. It was WAY TOO SHORT. I am 5'3" and have never had this problem before!!!! Now it is too late to send it back and who knows if they would have allowed me the shipping cost to return it anyway. I am NOT a happy camper! Obvious indication of the manufacturer cheapening his production costs!
on March 5, 2017
Lightweight nylon, this nightgown hangs just below my knee. I bought an XL and could have easily gotten a LG, It washes well. I never put it in the dryer so can't comment on that. Definitely a nice nightie.
on February 14, 2017
XThinner fabric than I expected... Not equal to the old vanity fair brand..
Thus I felt it was overpriced for the quality. Stll it is cute but I wont pay that much for this brand again.
on February 16, 2017
I am very pleased with the comfort and quality of these gowns. It is a little shorter than I thought but otherwise I am glad I ordered them. Will order more.
on March 9, 2014
I bought two of these for my elderly Mother who loves Vanity Fair pj's. This gown did not fit her correctly. Way too big and the sleeves do not stay up on her shoulders. Would recommend you purchase a size smaller than normal.
on May 6, 2017
This is my favorite nightie. It is silky, cool, and such a pretty fuschia pink. Thsi would make a great gift for a special person.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.