- Single Issue Magazine
- Publisher: Conde Nast (2016)
- ASIN: B01NCE06F5
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #284,929 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vanity Fair The Young Royals Single Issue Magazine – 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
They are the heirs and the spares of the kingdom: William and Harry. They are the style icons: Kate, George, and Charlotte. Young Royals reveals the stories behind the throne room: how Charles and Diana’s sons grew up in the public eye, their relationships with girlfriends and one another, William’s marriage to Kate Middleton, the birth of Prince George and Princess Charlotte, their embrace by the British people. The issue also looks at the style of royals across the globe, as well as the other children who will one day assume the thrones of their countries.