Vanity Girl Hollywood Starlet Lighted Vanity Mirror Gloss White, 34" x 23"
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$104.65 (26%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QUALITY: Optic-quality glass and steel with a high-polish gloss will last for years - guaranteed.
- FUNCTIONAL: Salon-grade dimmable bulbs and a generous full size 34 in. W x 28 in. H x 8 in. D
- DECORATIVE: Laser-etching and landscape design makes a striking appearance in any room
- TRUSTED: Used by salon professionals, celebrities and regular girls all over the world.
- Praised for quality and design by top-level salons and runway shows for years
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Functional and classy, this premium lighted vanity mirror is perfect for any standard makeup station. Available in several different color combinations and embossed with our signature logo. Equipped with six globed, professional quality, dimming light bulbs. This mirror offers enough soft, clean white light to illuminate skin tones and colors accurately, giving you control over every detail of your hair and makeup. This self-supporting lighted mirror system is ideal women and makeup artists who are set on creating a flawless look.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why not return It? 1. IT'S HEAVY. It was so hard to carry in, im not about to deal with shipping it back. 2. It's a pricier version, so I'll take, as they say, the come up.
On to the review of what I actually ordered, which is their Infinity Mirror, though Im 99% sure this is applicable to all of their products.
1. The mirror is super heavy. It's 70 lbs I think? The regular mirror in this listing I believe is 35. Still heavy. Pro or Con, not sure. Pro if it means it's well made, which I think it is?
2. Let me tell you.. The bulbs included are yellllowww... and way oversized. I look super jaundice under them. Also, they generate way too much heat: it's a bit concerning.
To add to the bulb related issue, is if you replace them with other lights (even super low wattage leds, which mimic the wattage they recommend, which is what I did) the dim switch doesn't work. The simple led bulbs cause the mirror to make a subtle buzzing sound.
IF I try to dim the lights, it flickers terribly. Wouldn't recommend if youre prone to seizures.
3. It's a pretty mirror, I give them that.
In short, I just don't know if these mirrors are worth their price points, but I do enjoy it.
Included are 2 images. The camera countered the intense yellow in the left pic. The right image is with the new led bulbs
Not feeling so great about my purchase considering other companies that sell very similar products for less.