Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Size: 9 B(M) US Women / 7.5 D(M) US Men|Color: Pewter/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,372 reviews
on April 28, 2014
These fit as expected because my son and I own at least 10 pairs of Vans so we know that they run about 1/2 size small. These are tough looking lace up classics in all black. Cool shoes for skate, BMX or just casual coolness.
on July 21, 2014
These are great, and I highly recommend them. It's been a while since I have seen theme in stores and don't really like what I have seen lately, so I bought these.

Pros:
They are somewhat loose but still fit very well.
Look Great.
After being broken in, they are comfortable enough to walk in them all day long.
Durable, at least more durable than Converse, which I did buy a pair once and did not even last me a year before they were highly discolored, the fabric and rubber torn, and hurt my feet because they are narrow around the toes and have very thin soles.

Cons:
Authentics tend to rip in the back very easily from my experience
Take a while to break in otherwise they hurt your feet after walking in them all day
The laces get dirty very easily and I will change them out for a different color.
on October 13, 2015
The first pair I order were defective. The right shoe that an increased bump for the arch of my foot, but the bump was unusually high and caused a great deal of pain after prolonged use. Pain that would continue even after taking the shoes off. I ended up returning that pair and bought myself another but by then the price of the shoe that risen. This pair was significantly better than the previous pair and I am happy to say that my feet no longer hurt. I just wish that they would have done a quality check before sending a faulty pair of shoe, then I wouldn't have had to return and re-order another pair. Oh well.
on September 23, 2017
The only reason I'm not giving these shoes 5 stars is because the women's 10.5 that I ordered fit smaller than a womens size 10 in converse low tops. This is my first pair of vans, so I should have done more research on the exact sizing specifications. I love the color, love the quality, I love that they were delivered a week early, but I'm just upset that they don't fit like I expected them to. I'm going to either exchange them for an 11 or even an 11.5 because these are very tight! Or try my best to stretch them out.

I stuck my big toes up in the last photo so you can see that my toes are touching the tip of the shoe. Also, I've included a side by side comparison of the vans size 10.5 and the converse size 10 (with tongue tag pictures as well).
review image review image review image review image
on January 27, 2017
It's more than I expected I love the color and the best of all is that it is the true size I do not regret buying these shoes.Is the opportunity to have something nice at a good price I highly recommend them.
on December 27, 2014
I got these shoes for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves them. He says he's a 9 1/2 and I ordered a 10. They fit perfectly so I think he's been wearing the wrong size for awhile. :D The color is great - exactly as pictured. They're perfect for a shoe you can use as casual and dressy. Great buy.

Also general note about Vans shoes. I absolutely love my slip-ons. Had the same pair for six years and they only looked as bad as they did when I replaced them because they were chewed on by a dog. They're made for skaters so they're super durable. Absolutely great for someone who wears the same shoes frequently. I know they're pretty expensive for shoes, but the investment is worth it for the quality. Similar, off-brand shoes are not as well-made.
on September 19, 2016
These fit great.... cushy and soft and still looking cute with the Super Mario/Nintendo print. Authentic Vans, only disappointing thing that they came in a plain brown shoe box and not the colorful Nintendo print boxes they sell at the Vans store. Can totally overlook that though since I got ultra fast shipping and a great price. Highly recommend if you love Vans and/or Nintendo.
on September 2, 2017
My nephew love his Vans!!! I bought him a pair for his bday the summer between 11th & 12th Grade. He's now in his 3rd year of college & this pair is to replace those. He has other shoes & sneakers but these are his go to. Any shoe that lasts 4 years through a high school/college kid are prefect!!
on October 17, 2016
I bought these for my seventeen year-old son. In fact, they're the third pair of the exact shoe he's had. As far as comfort goes, he puts inserts in them which helps considerably. New in box, packaging as expected, arrived on time.
on May 6, 2014
I have been wearing Vans for years and was pumped to find an affordable option online. If you have never worn or tried on a pair of Vans before I recommend doing that in person before ordering online. Once you figure out you perfect size in Vans then you can start ordering online because the sizing is very consistent. I have ordered several pairs off Amazon in different colors and have been very happy with every pair. Vans won't bring down your mile time or cure flat feet but they are a very affordable pair of shoes that allow you to build out your shoe collection with a variety of colors that look great in casual or semi-formal environments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.