Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 8, 2017
always been a fan of vans love the shoes
on September 15, 2014
Any size past 11 becomes a gamble in terms of actual fit. 14 was the largest available size so I gave them a shot. Typically I am anywhere from 13-15 depending on the makers interpretation of what those sizes are. These fit (sort of) but the width is just a little tight and I hope they "give" a little. Other then that I really like them my idiosyncratic fitting needs notwithstanding.
on October 31, 2016
I wore these for nigh on four years almost daily before they developed a hole. Some of the most reliable, comfortable, good looking shoes I've ever owned.
on November 13, 2015
Have had a hard time finding Atwoods in adult sizes that have suede on the toe and heel. These are exactly what I've been looking for
on December 14, 2010
lol nothing really special about them but I love them. I am a girl that wears size 9 but they didnt have women sizes so I got a 7.5 in mens. When I got them they fit just perfectly so I wear them sometimes when I just dont feel like wearin boots in 60-45 degree weather or to the mall...
on September 2, 2015
my boys love vans, this was just another one for the collection
on July 27, 2014
They are Vans, what can I say. Great shoes and they last forever. Cheaper than most retail stores to buy on here, if you know your size.
on December 24, 2012
Have had these shoes for almost a year now and they are still going strong. They are extremely comfortable and durable, would definitely recommend them to others.
on May 29, 2013
THIS ITEM WAS GIVEN AS A GIFT. RELATIVE MENTIONS THAT THE SHOES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND EXCELLENT FIT. HE WOULD NOT HESITATE TO ORDER THE SAME PAIR AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR THIS ITEM.
on January 22, 2013
As a skater I grew up wearing Vans and Airwalk. Airwalk became a joke and Vans only got better. I have owned many Vans in my life and never been disappointed, these shoes are no acceptation.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question