|Price:||$19.99 - $102.24|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2" from arch
- Vulcanized construction for comfort and durability
- Signature waffle outsole for enhanced board feel
- Vans look with a laid-back look and feel
- Padded collar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Some things remain constant. The Era from Vans, with its clean and uncomplicated style, is one of them..
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B075ZZLSJW
- Item model number: VANS
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of the old versions were made with glue and vulcanization that didn't hold up as well over time, so I'll have to see how they hold up, but I am happy with these. I have owned many pairs of Vans over the past 30+ years, so I was certain what size I needed to buy.
I changed out the laces for some 36 inch ones in a different color (purchased from a Vans store).
They are my favorite sneakers for sure.
I bought them to take on a trip to Southern Africa, and they were perfect. Very cool and low key, with the great lining on the inside.
They are holding up very well with nearly daily wear.
Also - very rapid shipping.
Just buy em, they rock
10/10, will definitely buy another pair in two years when I kill these
Durability seems ok.
On the plus side, I love the way these shoes look.