|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.44 - $181.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Surf-inspired retro print from Hoffman Fabrics
- Padded collars
- Re-enforced toecaps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vans The Canvas Old Skool, the Vans classic skate shoe and first to bare the iconic sidestripe, is a low top lace-up with sturdy canvas uppers, re-enforced toecaps to withstand repeated wear, signature rubber waffle outsoles, and padded collars for support and flexibility
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018005N8
- Item model number: Camo Jacquard
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I would recommend it to a friend who wants a light, stylish and comfortable shoe that doesn’t cost that much.
Pros: Great fit, durable, good shoe lace length
Cons: hard to maintain color