- Save 20% each on Vansky bias lighting 2M offered by Vanskytek when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VSD5YF20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Vansky Bias Lighting for HDTV （90cm） offered by Vanskytek. Enter code GMAPMYPL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Vansky 80inch RGB Bias Lighting for HDTV USB Powered LED Strip Neon Accent Lighting Kit for Flat Screen TV LCD, Desktop PC (Reduce eye fatigue and increase image clarity)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$45.00 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20 color selection -- RGB lihgts: white, red, green, blue, yellow, pink, purple, among others customize your works pace with 27 vibrant LEDs to set the mood and illuminate your hardware.
- Alleviates eye-strain -- Adds a subtle LED strip lihgt backlight to your monitor, reducing the eyestrain caused by differences in picture brightness from scene to scene in movies, shows and games.
- Optimal viewing experience -- The color and highlighting brightness of the 60 LEDs are carefully calibrated, making blacks blacker and colors more vibrant.
- Easy installation -- LED strip light is 80 inch can be cut with scissors on the cut marks (white lines) to fit the desired size of your TV. usb cable is 16 inch. Use the 3m adhesive to attach to almost any surface, powered by any devices with output 5V 1A USB port. Just plug-and-play!
- Quality Assurance -- High-brightness 60 LEDs last up to 100,000 LED lighting hours. What you get- Vansky LED strip light bias lighting for TV with on-off button, spare 3m adhesive tap, together with 45 days money back, One year guarantee and friendly, Easy-to-reach support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Vansky RGB LED Light Strip--Achieve Optimal Viewing Experience
Adds a Subtle White Backlight to your monitor, Reducing Eye Fatigue and Increasing Perceived Image Clarity.
Besides Customize your monitor, TV or furniture with colorful LED light strip color to fit your mood! Vansky Multi Color RGB Bias Lighting is an ideal solution.
Fit your mood
Use the High-brightness vibrant and sharp LEDs to light up or create festive lights on your monitor, TV, or furniture. Choose from solid colors, strobes, or cycling colors to fit your mood! You can easily swap between colors and lighting modes using the in-line remote on the Strip.
20 kinds of dynamic models
20 kinds of static colors
5 speeds level(dynamic mode)
5 brightenss levels(static mode)
Lighting for Any Occasion
Anywhere you have a port, you have brilliant and colorful LED lighting. The way you customize your lighting is only limited by your imagination!
1.Cut( If needed): Cut On the Cut Marks (White Lines) on the strip to desired length.
2.Peel: Remove the adhesive backing on the strip.
3.Firmly Press the strip in desired place and Connect the USB to USB port.
1. Clean the dust to ensure the back of your TV is free from dust before installation to avoid falling off.
2. TV Frosted back may not firmly stick.
3. For the USB port Electric current, If a small part TV may not supply reach to 1A, When insert it to the TV USB port and don't turn on or flashes sometimes, You can simply use the 5V 1A Universal USB Wall Charger to power the led strip instead.
4.The LED Light Strip can be turn on/off the same time with the TV' power on/off, but get few exceptions as different TV version.
1 x Vansky 80 Inch LED RGB Bias Lighting TV Backlight with 16 Inch USB Cable
1 x 3M Adhesive Tap (Spare)
1 x Use Manual
Seller Warranty Description45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Top customer reviews
That said, I'm also ridiculous about ambient light color. I use professional photo studio hardware for color correction on my PC monitor, so I'm very picky about the warmth of my lights. I've measured the light produced by these. They aren't QUITE natural daylight, but they're close enough to be well worth $16. The only better alternative I've come across would be Philips Hue strips, which retail for $90 and would take some creativity to get them to turn on and off automatically with the TV.
That said, the ambient light from bulbs in the room should be around 5000k to produce natural lighting. If you're looking for pure white produced on a digital display, like on your computer monitor, you want to aim for 6500k on that. With these Vansky strips attached to the back of my monitor, and no other lighting on, my hardware ambience test registered 7100k for the Vansky lights. Cool white, a very slightly blue tint. Visually looking at them with the naked eye, it doesn't appear to have a noticeable blue tint. Close enough, even by my standards.
The installation was a breeze. Cutting them to size is as simple and straight forward as could be. Just wring out a wet wrag really well and wipe it across the back of the television where you intend to put them to clear any dust or residue. Give it a couple minutes to be sure it doesn't have any dampness, and stick her on. The flexible material even makes it easy to adjust the direction as you go. It's not a situation where you have to line it up perfect or it will be off by the time you get to the other side. You can straighten it a bit as you go while applying it if it starts to waver from the straight line.
I ordered a second one within days of getting and testing the first. I've only had the pair for a few weeks, so hopefully they have longevity and the product stays as nice over the long term as it is now.
Install was easy with the adhesive strips, and it was easy to connect to an open USB port on the TV. I can control it using the included remote control. It will also power on and off with the TV. My USB port retains power for a minute or so after turning off the TV, so the light doesn't go off immediately; it will come on immediately if allowed to power off with the port.
My order arrived on time and in good condition. I am very happy with this purchase!
I didn't measure or anything and ended up about 6 inches shorter on one side of my TV than the other. I had to reapply them a couple of times before I was satisfied with the placement and they are still sticking nicely to the back of the TV. So if you aren't happy with your placement on the first try, don't be afraid to pull them up and reapply!