Vanswe Recumbent Exercise Bike 16 Levels Resistance 380 lbs. Recumbent Stationary Bike with Adjustable Seat, Transport Wheels and Bluetooth Connectivity for Seniors Workout
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||45 x 20 x 40 inches|
|Maximum Height||73 Inches|
|Minimum Height||27 Inches|
|Item Weight||53 Pounds|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||380 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 💪【FULLY ADJUSTABLE】This recumbent exercise bike features a fully adjustable seat that can fit a wide range of individual users. Keep your legs at a comfortable length for the best results
- 💪【PRESET TENSION OPTION】16-levels Magnetic Tension Control System of this recumbent bike allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time. This offers a smooth pedal feeling for a flawless biking experience
- 💪【DIGITAL TRACKING PANEL】The Adjustable Reclined Resistance Exercise Stationary Bicycle is equipped with an LCD computer screen that tracks your heart rate, speed, distance, time, and calories burned information. It also features Bluetooth Smart Technology which is compatible with iOS and Android systems. Free Fitness Data app available to help track your workouts. And the tablet support is convenient for watching movies or training when riding
- 💪【COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT】Thick and soft seat cushion and backrest apply extra comfort to this exercise bike and ensure correct posture during a long time workout and physical therapy
- 💪【WEIGHT CAPACITY】380 LBS; 【WARRANTY】3 years on frame, 90 days on parts. Recommended User Height range from 5'2" to 6'1", recommended Inseam Height range from 27" to 35"
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vanswe dedicated to the holistic health and wellness of people living in today’s internet-laden world, we understand that new forms of exercise and sustenance equipment are required to alleviate the new pains and aches of the technological lifestyle. We create products that are unparalleled in the fitness and health market. Each item is the pinnacle of style, design and quality, all offered to you at competitive prices.
Vanswe Recumbent Exercise Bike
This Vanswe Recumbent Exercise Bike allows you to program your Workout Goals inside your home. Customize your workout with its 16 preset levels of smooth magnetic resistance. This recumbent bike with a weight capacity of up to 380 lbs and it comes equipped with a wide and large LCD screen that displays time, distance, speed, odometer, pulse and calories,the tablet support is convenient for watching movies or training when riding.
- Weight Capacity: 380lbs
- Product Dimensions: 45”×20”×40”
- Product Weight: 53 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 45.3”×21.3”×9.4”
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs
Common Issues and Instructions
1. How to lock the seat ?
After you assembled the bike and use the bike first time, please sit on the bike seat and push down the adjustment handle bar with your full strength to lock the seat, please don't worry to break the handle bar.
2. What to do if it is hard to see the number on the screen ?
If it is hard to see the number on the computer, first please kindly check if you have removed the protevtive film on the screen, and then please change with new batteries to see if the issue will be solved.
3. How to know whether the bike suitable with your height ?
This recumbent bike will suitable for Height from 5'2" to 6'1" and Inseam Height from 27" to 35", you need to take consideration of both height.
4. How to download the APP ?
If you cannot download the APP from the user manual, please ask for the updated 2D code.
5. How to reset the TIME, DISTANCE and CALORIES ?
For the function of RESET, for example, if you want to reset the TIME, first you need to press the button MODE to TIME shows, and if there is the word SCAN shows on the corner, please press the button MODE again and make it disappear, and then you can press the button RESET to clear the data.
Wide LCD with Large Numbers
Wide screen Computer LCD display provides large numbers for easy viewing. Computer features odometer, time, speed, distance, calories burned and pulse.
16 Levels Magnetic Tension Resistance
16 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance. Fully lab tested for durability, performance, and endurance.
Infinite Slider Seat Adjustments
Infinite slider seat position adjustments for user height range of 5'2" to 6'1".
New Designed Pedals
Pedal with straps to prevent shoes from sliding.
Needle Roller Bearing
Vanswe’s recumbent bike use Needle Roller Bearing which brings users more quiet and comfortable using experience than others’ with ordinary ball bearing.
Vanswe’s exercise bike with Double Belt which is more stable and smooth than others’ with single belt.
Transportation wheels for easy relocation of the recumbent bike.
Hand Pulse Sensors
Get reliable pulse reading and better understand your health status. Make sure you’re using both hands when using the pulse grips.
Compare with similar items
- Product Dimensions : 45 x 20 x 40 inches; 48 Pounds
- Date First Available : February 24, 2021
- Manufacturer : Vanswe
- ASIN : B08XBMT7N8
Best Sellers Rank:
#8,099 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #38 in Exercise Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mounted the device and used it for about five minutes. All the functions, mechanical and electrical, appeared to function correctly. I put the resistance control at the lowest setting, and proceeded at a very comfortable pace. At about 4 or 5 minutes the little computer screen went blank. I checked the batteries and they were good. The computer screen never showed anything again. I then contacted Vanswe Support by email.
After a few back-and-forth emails describing my problem, Vanswe Support decided to ship me a new computer, at no cost to me. They did not want the failed one, even though I volunteered to ship it to them at my cost.
Now it’s 4 days later and I just received the new little computer. All functions and modes are functioning properly. I was able to go for 30 minutes in my target heart rate range. Last time I did that was 30 years ago. It is obvious from the other reviews that this recumbent bike is a good value that has very few “problems”. To that, I would add that the “Customer Service” is top-of-the-line. Even though the device went south on me, I would give Vanswe 6 stars if I could.
* The seat adjustment mechanism is great. I like the "infinite" option rather than predetermined settings. You can also adjust "on the fly."
* Seat padding is inadequate. I had to add an extra pad. Works fine with that.
*Advertising that this would work for someone 6’3” is madness. I am 5’10” on a good day with a 30” inseam and I have to position the seat all the way at the back to get proper leg extension. This is not a problem for me, but the description should change.
* Advertising 16 levels of resistance is overselling it. The resistance isn’t noticable until around level 7, and the max level is mid-range level on other bikes I have been on. It is adequate, but realistically it should advertise maybe 8 levels of resistance.
* I would prefer 8” pedal arms to the 5” ones that come on the bike, but acknowledge that would change some of the dimensions of the bike. I couldn’t find this measurement anywhere beforehand. It should be in the description somewhere.
Overall the bike is at a reasonable pricepoint and is a decent entry-level option. If you are over 220 lbs you may want to choose something sturdier.
By Margaryta on September 8, 2019
By Jilly on September 22, 2019