BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 1, 2014
Not joking. I hooked this bad boy up and it caught fire. There was so much smoke from the burning rubber as I frantically tried to shut down both power supplies hoping it didn't ruin them. The power supplies work still and the only damage was to this cheaply made cord. The company I bought this from was notified and they immediately gave me my money back without question.
on January 16, 2014
The cable worked just as advertised. Connected two 750 watt power supplies to the cable, plugged the cable into the motherboard, and when I hit the power button, both power supplies turned on with no issues. No complaints here.
on November 24, 2013
Worked perfect. Allows me to use two evga supernova psu's together. Black matches the inside of the case well, and fits behind case without problem.
on May 17, 2014
Works perfect, no fuss, no muss, just works.

PRO:

1. Arrived on time.
2. Black colour.

CON:

1. Came in a plan envelope and glad it did not break.
2. Little expensive for what it is.

OTHER:

If you're running dual power supplies for a server, or some massive gaming rig, and you don't want to watch the YouTube videos on how to make this yourself, this will work to run two power supplies like a charm.
on December 24, 2013
This cable is as plug n' play as they come, just plug in both PSU's to the adapter, then the 24pin into the mobo and tah-dah! Multi PSU goodness with 0 effort.
on September 23, 2015
Not much to say other than this item works exactly how you would expect. I purchased two of these and had no issues in both use cases.

When hooked up, this will automatically power on the secondary PSU when the primary PSU is powered on.
on March 17, 2015
if you have two 500w power supplies around, very good, especially If you dont want to come out of pocket for a new expensive 1,000w+ power supply. For high wattage PCs (SLI rigs etc)
Must have special/modified case or house one powersupply external (a lil noisy)
on March 14, 2014
this did work perfectly however the problem I had with it is it was a cable that required lots of space in a system that I'm lacking of space so in the end I would recommend is doing the jumper that is out there google it look for it on reddit good luck enjoy
on January 17, 2016
It didn't work for me... I am sad... :(
My electrical system class taught me why it wasn't working and I ought to get it replaced. That is why I am sad. I wanted it to work.
on September 26, 2013
Connectors and wire is of a good quality. Firm connections and flexible. Not having a loom was useful when tucking behind the motherboard tray.