Vantoo Unisex Adjustable Chef Kitchen Denim Apron with Pockets for Men and Women,Navy Blue
|Sale:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- horizontal belt loops&several pockets - convenient and practical for work - have large capacity to store kitchen gadgets
- delicate manufacturing process - on the basis of good quality denim material,also use bartack technology in many places
- special waistband - the length of waistbands are different,fits defferent waistline,more convenient to tie
- 100% cotton denim material - wearable and easy to wash
- size:32.3-inch length by 23.2-inch width
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Buy an unique and good quality apron with great price!VANTOO brand is your choice!
1.100% cotton,machine washable.
2.Good quality denim fabrics,soft and comfortable.
3.Distinctive design,excellent style;suitable for kitchen,outdoors or painting etc.
4.Perfect packing,great gift for Christmas Day,Mother’s Day,Father’s Day,birthday and more holidays.
5.Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee:If you are not satisfied with our apron,please return it within 30 days for a full refund.If your have any questions,please feel free to contact us.We will answer within 24 hours.
Top Customer Reviews
From top to bottom not counting the strap, it is 32 1/4 inches long. The highest part of the apron is 12 inches across.
I haven't washed it yet so I don't have an opinion yet.
What I like:
1. Nice jean material. It's heavy jean material.
2. Stylish, kind of industrial. I'm bought it for cooking.
3. The way you tie it around your neck is neat and looks cool.
What I don't like:
1. Too long. I'm 5ft and it hit well below my knees. I will have to hem it about 4-5 inches which means the leather label will have to be removed and re-stitched. My husband is 5' 7" and it hit him right above the knees and he thought it felt okay.
2. The back ties are unequal length so you have to tie it on the right side like how the picture shows you. That's super annoying and uncomfortable. Make both back ties equal lengths and long enough so it can be tied around the front. This feature isn't good for anyone.
3. Top part is too wide for me. It's 12 inches across, Wish it was 9-10 inches across.
Overall, even though the material is of good quality, I feel like I would not recommend it because it ties to the side, that just ain't right. I didn't post photos because what you see is what you get.