|Item Weight||2.39 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.6 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||SD20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Vantrue N2 Pro, N2, T2, R3, X3 Dash Cam GPS Receiver Module Mini USB Port Car Suction Cup Mount for Windows and Mac
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Vantrue N2 Pro / N2 / T2 / R3 / X3 Dash Cam Mini USB Port Car Suction Cup Mount with GPS Receiver Module(for Windows and Mac)
- With this gps mount, you can check vehicle location/speed/route on Map through Vantrue Player Software
- 【Please note: It doesn't work for Vantrue X1 / N1 Pro / X1PRO / X2 / R2 Dash Cam.】
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam||Vantrue T2 Supercapacitor Dash Cam||Vantrue N2 Uber Dual Dash Cam||Vantrue X3 WiFi Dash Cam|
|Compatible with this GPS||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Image Sensor||OV4689 + Sony IMX323||Sony IMX323 Sensor||NT99141 + AR0330||OV4689 CMOS Sensor|
|Resolution||Dual:1920*1080 60fps, Single Front 1920x1080 60fps or 2560x1440 30fps||1920x1080 30fps||Dual:1440x1080 30fps+1280x720 30fps, Single Front 1920x1080 30fps||1920x1080 60fps, 2560x1440 30fps|
|Storage||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card||Up to 64GB MicroSD Card||Up to 256GB MicroSD Card|
How to use GPS receiver module？
1. Install the GPS mount on the camera instead of the original mount;
2. Please turn on the GPS function on the camera - in the GPS setup menu; and you could stamp the GPS tracking and speed on the video, just turn on the Stamp in the Record setup menu;
3. Then when you turn on the camera, it will auto search GPS signal, when the radar icon on the screen turns orange, it means the camera has received the GPS signal successfully;
4. You could check and review the video with GPS detected on the VANTRUE CAM PLAYER(Please download it on our official site Vantrue.net).
Fits Vantrue N2 Pro, N2, T2, X3, R3 Car Dash Camera.
Speed, Route Recording
Optional GPS records the driving route, location and speed in either KM/H or MP/H alongside the audio and video recordings.
Swivel ball head provides flexibility for positioning your dash cam, you can adjust the dash cam as your wish.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the first GPS enabled dashcam I have ever experienced and from my testing, the accuracy is within reasonable error. The only difference between the original mount and this GPS enabled one is the location of the charging port and the size being a tad larger. This mount paired with the N2 Pro Dashcams features makes for an excellent around town, highway, or even taxi/uber camera that will protect your wallet in case of the worst.
I tested the accuracy while driving around town in the following situations; Heavy accelerations, heavy braking, and regular use. In all of these testing I noticed a small delay, about a second or two, before the speedometer caught up with my current speed / or slowed down in the case of braking.
*Heavy acceleration performed excellent. I saw a delay of 1.5 to 2 seconds before the speedometer registered the correct speed, but the accuracy was dead on (within one MPH +/-)
*Heavy braking performed decently. I saw a delay of about 2 to 3 seconds before the correct speed was registered, and the accuracy was within reason (within two MPH +/-)
*Normal use performed great. I saw a delay of about .5 to 1 seconds before the correct speed was registered, and the accuracy was also dead on (within one MPH +/-)
Some observations I made:
*When stopping at a stop sign, the speedometer may not register 0 MPH unless you wait for a little longer (1 or 2 seconds) than when your front bumper rises upwards.
*Sometimes when accelerating the speedometer may over state your speed by a one or two MPH, but then rectifies itself within a second or two.
*The mount seems to be of similar quality as the original, and seems to hold up to loud bass (2k / 2x12s) for now.
*The charging ports new location looks better than the original and allows for less obtrusion in the drivers vision. (The original had a port facing the left; while the new GPS mount has one that is directly upwards - nearest to the headliner).
The main thing that prevented me from giving this a 5 star was the location of the USB port on the device. On the standard suction cup that comes with the N2 Pro, the port is on the side of the device so you can technically install it right up to the windscreen upper edge. However, this one has the port on the TOP of the device so in order for you to be able to provide power to it, you need to push it at least an inch down the windscreen. An added impediment as a result of that (for my car at least) is that it also restricts how close I can get it to the rearview mirror before swinging it into the locked position (I am suction cup challenged). My rearview has a whole enclosure that comes with. I think there is a little man (or woman) in there who determines how dark it is out there and switches the mirror to night time mode, saving me the wrist action involved in doing so manually. But I digress. I recommend buying this product otherwise.
Update 11/2/2018- The suction cup on this item is now working very weak and kept falling off the windshield. The GPS part of this item still worked well. I contacted customer service and they immediately corrected the issue and mailed me a different replacement adhesive mount to try. So far so good. The GPS and the adhesive mount works very well. I am very pleased with this camera overall !! I am keeping my rating due to the very good customer service !!