Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Vape Station E-cigarette Storage Organizer Case
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 28, 2013
Beautiful hardwood, smooth finish, well constructed box. Has a nice weight to it. This is NOT a flimsy product at all. For storing your vape supplies, this thing is the bomb! There is plenty of room for all your vaping supplies. 30 ml bottles, no problem! They fit in the bottom or top of this box with oodles of room to spare. What I really love about it is this, you can remove the wooden spacers in the top or bottom of the box, to enlarge an area, so it's more open space, to hold an e vape case, charger etc. Or you can enclose the spacers to give you small boxed in areas for your e juices, atomizers, or drip tips. It has two small openings in the back of the box so you can charge your e cigs while they rest in the box. I went ahead and pampered myself by buying this VapeStation electronic storage and accessories case organizer, as well as the vape caddy. They truly compliment each other well. And it looks fabulous right here in my sitting room. Definitely "Winning"
on April 16, 2013
So like a lot of people, who start vaping and going the e cog route, one purchase led to two purchases, to 3 and 4 and more. Before I knew it I had a collection of parts and accessories but no real central and organized location to store them in. This box took care of all my needs in that regard. Built well and is able to store everything. Great purchase!
on October 14, 2013
Great for storing and organizing ALOT of product. I also like that it keeps things discreetly out of the way. It's durable and looks really clean. Reason I didn't give 5 stars is bc the 2 small latches on the front ( not the hinges on the back. They are great) the front ones however are cheaply made and have almost broke and I have only used for about a month. I have to be very careful when closing and latching every time I use it that I do it carefully so they don't break off. That is my main complaint. The other thing is I wish the batteries and mods I have could stand up and not have to lie down flat. Other than that I like it a lot.
on June 28, 2013
Just got my Vape Station today and worth every penny. It holds everything I have for the E-vape and holds all the bottles too-I have plenty of room for lots more flavors and supplies too. Did not take long for me to have too much and no place to store. Today- Problem Solved. I give this product a 5 star and the holder is great to hold up to 4 standing up- Thanks Amazon for such great products-)
on August 31, 2013
I don't review stuff too often, but this one definitely rates a review. It's really nice wood and the dividers are adjustable. It keeps light out and it excellent for steeping and will easily hold 30ml bottles and even some 50ml bottles from some vendors. It's solidly built and really looks nice keeping my vape area tidy. Earlier this year I took it on vacation with me. It was nice to have everything in one spot and the bottles stay upright so no leaks. I would like one in a larger size since my juice collection is really growing! Money well spent.
on August 11, 2013
Fits all my vape stuff and looks great. Organises drip tips, clearomisers, eliquid, bottles, chargers, tools, etc. all in one place, making everything accessible. Even has handy slots for charging batteries. I have both chargers hooked up to an extension wire and recharge all my batteries while they sit in the case. Extremely well made!
on June 3, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He's a neat freak and likes to have his ecig stuff super organized. I got tired of looking at tackle boxes and tool boxes sitting on my buffet table. :) This box is the perfect size, and is constructed nicely. Worth every penny. My husband has informed me that 'in case of the zombie apocalypse, all he needs to do is grab his vapestation and he's good to go.' So there's that added benefit as well. :p
on August 10, 2013
Shipping was quick considering it's not Prime. When it arrived I opened the box, which was perfectly shipped with no damage. The finish was very nice and I was excited to start putting all my e-cig accessories away. First thing that I liked was the bottom drawer. I was able to put all the e-liquid away and have easy access. Then I put all my tanks on the top part of the station. I wish that it had 510 holes/cutouts to have the tanks stand neatly on the station, especially ones that have e-liquid in them, or for a Zen atty, which you can never lay down, but not a big deal. I just put my tanks close together and rested my ProTanks and Zen against them so they would stand up.

I have two ProVari mini that I lay down, a couple of eGo-type that I lay next to the minis. I wish it had felt bottom for my Nemesis, but I can always add that in myself. I would have preferred also if I was able to keep my mods standing up without the tanks on.

Other accessories I'm able to put away inside the Vape Station are my cartos, atomizers, my drip tip collection, wires and wicks and batteries. It does hold plenty of stuff so you can neatly store without having a mess.

While I really like the Vape Station. I have the station on top of my drawers when I keep clothes in the closet, and when I close a drawer, I could hear the tips and some tanks falling over. But that's just me being anal. So I do recommend this to anyone into vaping that has a few mods and accessories they want put away neatly.
Comment Comment | Permalink
on January 6, 2014
This box is almost exactly what I was looking for, it's large and roomy while still being light enough to move around as needed. It can hold a LOT of batteries, carto's, juices, etc.

The construction is relatively solid so it can take a bit of a beating inside a drawer or up on a shelf being moved around a little. The dividers can be moved to customize the layout.

My only 2 complaints, which are minor, are that the lower drawer is a tad too short. I'd rather have a deeper lower drawer and a shallower upper compartment to since it makes more sense to put juices in the lower section. 30ml bottles with droppers are just a tad too tall for storage in the lower section.

The other complaint is that the dividers are very limited in their orientation, there's only about 2 different ways to adjust them and the dividers in the lower drawer will not fit the upper chamber. Either make the dividers fixed for stability, or give us some real flexibility for laying out the compartments.

Again, those are little nitpicking issues i have, the Vapestation is otherwise excellent for what it advertises and is really the only solution on the market targeted at the growing community of vapers.
on October 6, 2015
Arrive in perfect condition. Absolutely awesome and a nice addition to the decor in the Family room. This case offers a multitude of storage options and should provide enough storage for 2-4 people depending on the amount of E-juice kept on hand. One suggestions is to rub a little bit of hand soap (Dial for example) on the bottom drawer rails. The fit is tight and a little lubrication makes the drawer slide better. Only other hint is to add tiny rubber stick-on feet to bottom of the cabinet to keep it from sliding on smooth surfaces.