Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Vapur Eclipse Flexible Water Bottle - with Carabiner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This water bottle holds .70 liter/23 ounces of liquid
- The Vapur Eclipse water bottle features a Super Cap - flip cap. This cap has a tough seal and is easy to open. The cap allows you to remain active without worrying about spills or leaks
- The Vapur Eclipse water bottle has a unique matte finish that will patina beautifully over time
- This water bottle is foldable, portable, reusable, durable, freezable, dishwasher safe; as well as BPA, odor and taste free
- Wide mouth opening. Simply unscrew the Super Cap from the bottle to reveal the wide opening. Great for filling and cleaning your bottle!
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Anti-Bottle is collapsible, and can be folded into the most efficient, space reducing size.
The portable Anti-Bottle can be easily tucked away, conveniently fitting into pockets, purses and packs.
The Vapur Anti-Bottle is top rack dishwasher safe. Remove the cap and carabiner, blow air into the bottle to inflate and insert the spout over the prongs. Or, hand wash with a bottle brush.
The foldable Vapur Anti-Bottle is easy to stash and go. Slim and weighing only 2 oz, the Anti-Bottle only packs water weight.
This bottle was created to go virtually anywhere. All Vapur Anti-Bottles come with an integrated carabiner, making it easy to just clip it and go.
Our products are 100% leakproof.
To make cold water convenient and easily portable, Vapur Anti-Bottles are designed to freeze. Stick your Anti-Bottle in the freezer overnight and when you take it out, you'll have refreshing cold water for hours.
Hydrate your need, Adrenaline Junkie! Every day should be a new adventure and the bottle you drink from should be as flexible as you. That's why the Vapur Element and integrated SuperCap were designed from the ground-up to meet the performance needs of outdoor enthusiasts everywhere. The Elements patented flexible design is lighter and easier to hold than rigid bottles, keeping you hydrated no matter the terrain.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the fold-up idea of these bottles. They roll up really nicely, and secure with the carabiner.
I especially love being able to freeze water in them for a long day of hiking, beach, whatever and/or to throw in a cooler for ice cold water later.
Condensation. So much condensation (if you’re in a warm area and your water is cold, obv).
I really like these for freezing and throwing in a cooler but I can’t freeze them and throw them in a backpack without soaking everything else. If you’re traveling through an airport and filling water in between travel, these are great for that too.
So very useful and handy, but a little limited in use.
- Good materials and solid construction
- Lightweight and packable design (when empty or full)
- Drinking sprout is protected from dirt and dust
- Free-standing in the upright position when filled
- The sealed edges that run along the seams of the bladder are rather sharp. It can cut through skin if one's skin is dry or if the edges are firmly slid across (in the same manner as a paper cut). It can also damage backpack netting (like those typically found on the sides for water bottles) when slid in and out repetitively.
- The design and intent is great. But the sharp edges are a noted concern, especially since this product is geared towards active uses.
Otherwise, it's my favorite travel bottle. They last for a while too. I would still be using my first one if I didn't lose it. After a while, it will look beat up, but it will work just as good as new.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm not sure about 'dishwasher safe'.. keeping it in position sounds like it could be difficult as its so light, very little water would get up the spout and it wouldn't dry inside! All it needs is a good rinse out.
I've subsequently bought the Vapur Shades Reusable Plastic Water Bottle - Grey, 0.5 Litres and although it's a slightly smaller capacity, I've been really pleased with it.
Took this on Hajj. Perfect for zam zam, for regular drinking water (and tracking how much you have consumed), keeping water for ablutions, or just an empty one in your bag in case you need to go to the bathroom and need water to make istinja (wash yourself). I've also used this as a hot water bottle several times when I have been without heating.
It was great for the first month or so - a lightweight bottle that could easily slip into my work bag (which you have to do, because the clip is too weak to hold it on the outside of something when it's full) and folded up small when it wasn't in use.
But last week is started leaking, quite dramatically, through the cap whenever it was under any pressure at all, and this morning I dropped it and the seal around the cap broke entirely.
This might have been an isolated product failure, but given the primary job of a water bottle is to allow you to carry water securely, it's a pretty poor failure.