Vapur Eclipse Water Bottle
|Price:||$6.99 - $78.15|
- SuperCap – Flip Cap. Tough Seal. Easy Open.
- Ultra Durable BPA-Free 3-ply material. Quality bottle 100% Made in the USA.
- Foldable, portable, flexible, freezeable, reuseable and dishwasher-safe.
- Wide mouth opening. Simply unscrew the SuperCap from the bottle to reveal the wide opening. Great for filling and cleaning your bottle!
- Integrated clip keeps rolled bottles pocket friendly.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Every ninja and outdoor addict knows that sometimes it's better to blend in than stand out. For those with a thirst for the wild, the Vapur Eclipse gives into the darker side of the Anti-Bottle. The Eclipse line comes in a matte finish, making this tough-looking Anti-Bottle soft to the touch.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I will most likely be buying another one of these because it did last me a long time and I probably should have thought about replacing it sooner since I had used it so much. Would highly recommend as long as you throw it away and/or replace it as soon as you feel you have used it a lot and the plastic starts to look a little worn.
1. The carabiner that comes attached to the bottle is very lightweight plastic and could potentially break easily if not treated with care.
2. The bottle was much more rigid and stiff plastic than I thought. Not a big issue, just noteworthy I guess. It does say on the packaging that the bottle is triple layered... so it will definitely be durable.
3. The color looks black to me. Not much "night blue" color to it. Definitely does not look as blue in real life as it does in the photo.
Overall a great little bottle for the price, and great for everyday or even emergency use!
First, this looks more black than dark blue. Second, it works great like the others but the matte finish is wearing off. It's not a big a deal (I'm actually not sure where the matte has gone; it's not like it's peeling; more so I can scratch it off like a lotto ticket.) The bottle just looks "over" loved. Also, it's been to the pool a lot and been in a ton of contact sun-screened hands; maybe its' made the matte go away faster. Either way, I highly recommend Vapur big mouth style water bottles (easy to clean and NO yucky spout smell after MONTHS of use!)
I would personally continue to purchase Platypus products in lieu of Vapur in the future.