Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Varathane 297424 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, 32 oz, Antique White
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, cabinets, doors, trim and paneling
- One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula
- Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 275 square feet
- High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles
- Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Varathane Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain
Varathane Fast Dry Wood Stains are 3 Times Faster than Ordinary Stains.
- Available in 26 Trending Colors
- Dries in 1 Hour.
- Creates Perfect Color with 1 Coat
- Enriches & Highlights Natural Wood Grain
- Ideal for wood furniture, doors, trim, paneling, cabinets and more
- Penetrates Deep & Seals Wood Pores as it Stains
- No Wood Conditioner Needed
Don't Buy New Furniture Restore It
Easy to Use
Sand with Increasing Fine Grits
Sand bare wood in the direction of the grain. Start with #120 grit sandpaper and progress through #150, #180 and #220 grits. Wipe clean with mineral spirits.
Stain with Brush or Lint-Free Cloth
Apply liberally with brush or clean, lint-free rag and wait 5-10 minutes, according to color preference. Wipe off with clean, lint-free cloth in the direction of wood grain.
Cover with Poly for Extra Protection
For long term protection and durability, top coat with Varathane Polyurethane. Can be coated within 1 hour of stain application.
Helpful Tips for a Perfect Project
- Use a quality brush or clean, lint-free cloth
- Apply when temperature is between 60-90°F
- Do not dilute
- Shake or stir stain before and during use
- Remove all excess stain by wiping with rag in direction of the wood grain
- Allow 24 hours for full cure
- Stain will get darker the longer it penetrates
|Product||Varathane Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain||Varathane Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain||Varathane Premium Gel Stain||Varathane Premium Gel Stain||Varathane One Step Stain & Polyurethane||Varathane One Step Stain & Polyurethane Spray|
|Coverage||Up to 275 sq ft||Up to 70 sq ft||Up to 250 sq ft||Up to 60 sq ft||Up to 100 sq ft||Up to 50 sq ft|
|Stain & Poly in One||✓||✓|
|Dry to Touch||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||2 Hours|
|Dry to Topcoat/Recoat||1 Hour to Topcoat||1 Hour to Topcoat||8 Hours to Topcoat||8 Hours to Topcoat||1 Hour to Recoat||4 Hours to Recoat|
|Application||Brush or Lint Free Cloth||Brush or Lint Free Cloth||Brush or Lint Free Cloth||Brush or Lint Free Cloth||Brush||Spray|
|Suggested # of Coats||1||1||1||1||3+||3+|
|Sand Between Coats||✓||✓|