- Series: Bedford Series in History & Culture (Paperback)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's; First Edition edition (September 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312488300
- ISBN-13: 978-0312488307
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,465,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Varieties of Religious Experience (Bedford Series in History & Culture (Paperback)) First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert H. Abzug(Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley) is Professor of History and American Studies, Audre and Bernard Rapoport Regents Chair of Jewish Studies, and founding director of the Schusterman Center for Jewish Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. His research and teaching interests focus on American cultural history, history of psychology and religion, and the history of the Holocaust. His major publications includeCosmos Crumbling: American Reform and the Religious Imagination; Inside the Vicious Heart: Americans and the Liberation of Nazi Concentration Camps;andPassionate Liberator: Theodore Dwight Weld and the Dilemma of Reform."