- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$7.02 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cream, Deep Moisture, Creamy Formula, 4.5 oz (127 g)
- 100 percent clean petrolatum petroleum jelly
- Protects and restores seriously parched wound to its uncolored suppleness
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Pack of 1
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Active Ingredient: White Petrolatum USP (30%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylene Brassylate, DMD Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide.
Apply as needed.
Top Customer Reviews
Ok, yes, I`m only 32 years old, but I started developing long horizontal lines of consternation on my forhead and a deep crevasse between my eyebrows when I was only 10 years old. I also started showing wrinkles around my eyes and mouth several years ago that looked like they would eventually deepen into what are politely referred to as "laugh lines", and maybe not so politely as "crow`s feet".
But a few months ago I bought a bottle of this stuff because my skin gets really dry during the winter. I`m not originally from a part of the country that experiences really cold, dry winters, so I`d been trying different products off and on for the last few years. I tried this Vaseline-based product on a whim, and I`m really glad I did.
After only a week or so, I noticed the lines in my forehead beginning to become less pronounced. After a couple months, friends of mine whom I haven`t seen in a while started telling me how much younger I look. I was totally surprised. I started paying more attention to the effects after that, and I had to agree: most of the lines on my face have become almost invisible, if not completely gone. Yes, you can still see some of them if you look really closely, but the important thing is that the wrinkles and lines are either gone or so faint that I can barely see them.Read more ›
Creamy Vaseline absorbs into her skin while also providing the thick emollient effect of regular Vaseline. Her skin feels softer right away, and after spending RIDICULOUS amounts of money trying other lotions, not ONE other was able to make that happen on her crocodile dry skin. Also, unlike other lotions, it is non-irritating and never made her cry no matter how badly her skin was flared up. And my last point - it is non-greasy, so it doesn't leave grease stains on clothes. Many of my favorite t-shirts are ruined because of the days we only used Aquaphor.
Sadly, many stores around us have stopped carrying Creamy Vaseline, so we have been buying it by the dozen lately when we see it. I HOPE it is not going to be discontinued! Trust me, if you have ANY dry skin issues, this stuff is more than worthy of a shot. I can tell you with certainty - there is NO other product on the market like it.
- Perfect for very dry skin (fingers,elbows and especially the soles of the feet).
- Locks in moisture (wonderful to use right after the shower, or ANY time actually!).
- Whole day protection/never need to reapply to problem areas more than once in one day.
- You only need just a little of the lotion to go a long way (so you won't run out of this lotion as fast as you might think!)
- No aweful scent
- Great for everyone (Women, Men, Children and babies!)
- A bit greasy (I do not use it on my face as much because of this, but I still do at times).
- Only comes in one size (but because it is so potent, you'll find that you won't run out quickly either)
- Hard to come by (This product is not sold in all stores, so whenever I see it, I buy 2 or 3 at a time!)
- Locks in too much moisture sometimes? (Use with caution in the summer time, cause it will make you sweat a bit more, since it locks in everything that may want to evaporate off your skin!)
I love this product and have shared it with some of my family members. I would easily order more (whenever I run out) and it's definately worth it for the very dry among us!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had dry skin for 10 years, went to the doctor's office, he advised me to use Cortizone- cream, my skin was still dry and itchy with dry light colored spots on my arms and legs. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Army Girl
I have been using this in morning for years. Really keeps my face moist.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
I use this product on my face and neck. I have folliculitis and keratosis pilaris and this product actually works. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Aaron
The ONLY thing that has cured my eczema after 16 years of trying products out.Published 16 months ago by Lacey Winter
This is one of, if not THE best product I've ever used for my hands. I can only find this product locally at Wal-Mart stores, so I tend to stock-up. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Julia