|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
- Removable insole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Our proprietary UltraDry Waterproofing system combines a moisture management lining with waterproof componenets for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance
Vibram Overland Sole
Vibram Overland outsole is molded in IceTrek rubber compound which remains flexible and grippy even in extreme cold temperatures. An internal EVA midsole is combined with aerospace grade Aerogel foam insulation for excellent resistance to conductive heat loss from the ground.
The Vasque Lost 40 UltraDry is a nod to a wild place in the cold, northern forest of Minnesota - where winter performance is a necessity. Tough, technical, and built for cold, Vasque’s new Lost 40 is a modern mukluk with a nod to tradition. At its heart is a 7mm thick felted wool, removable liner, UltraDry Waterproofing system, and AeroGel insulating foam underfoot for warm, dry feet even in the dead of winter’s worst. Anchored by the Vibram Overland sole molded in IceTrek compound, the Lost 40 grips frozen surfaces like a fresh set of studded snows. With two zones of speed lacing for a snug fit, durable roughout leather, and a snow shedding softshell upper, this is the one boot for those of us who have to work and play with our gloves on.
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019Q3BVL8
- Item model number: Lost 40-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Wanted these primarily to operate vehicles during sub freezing temps, when having too much boot would be dangerous. Toe profile is excellent. Thought a stick punctured the softshell from my own weight while walking, but not a mark was in left shedding it. The shell is a very dense weave.
That said, they seem like a great idea, some maybe next years version will be great.