We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Waterproof Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Mid-high snow boot featuring speed-lacing hardware and reinforced toe cap
- Removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Vasque Snowburban waterproof winter boot is a warm, dry boot for active winter pursuits. Gaiter ready with d- ring.UltraDry Waterproofing System.Gaiter D ring.Perpetum last.Weight: 3lbs 3oz (1452g) Men's size 9.
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00TYJ38J8
- Item model number: Snowburban UltraDry-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 26, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally wear a size 10. The 10s were like $20 more than the other sizes, so I decided to roll the dice and get a 9.5. The 9.5 fits just fine. Nice and snug, but not too tight. My foot is average width and so is this boot. Might not be good for those with very wide feet.
These boots are lighter than they look, which is great. I'm using these primarily for snowmobiling so not much walking is required but I do snowshoe on occasion and sometimes you have to do some walking in case of a breakdown. The lightweight makes these good for hiking. Plenty of support from the sole. The upper is pretty flexible for a boot. Insulation is perfect for me. Have worn these all day in 0*F weather without my toes getting cold.
Only complaints so far (both very minor) are;
1. The little gator ring at the end of the lacing for attaching gators always turns sideways when wearing gators. Not a big deal at all but it seems like it might eventually wear out the fabric that holds the ring in place because of the ring squishing the fabric sideways.
2. As others have mentioned, there are no speed laces (hooks) on the uppers. The laces go through eyelets which makes them a bit slower to tighten and slower to take-off. Having said that, I actually don't mind. I tied a knot in the end of each lace to prevent the laces from backing through the eyelets. This way I can leave the laces loose and slip the boot on and off for when I'm just running out for a min or two. (It's quicker to slip the boot on and off to prevent tracking snow in the house, etc.)
Over-all a good boot. Had them for about 3 months now. Snowmobiled in them around 7 times or so. They are holding up great. WAY cheaper than a purpose snowmobiling boot too. Plus they aren't heavy and bulky like most snowmobiling boots which is nice for hiking, snowshoeing, etc.