|Price:||$83.91 - $146.65 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Insulated boot with ghillie-style lacing featuring quilted panels and faux-shearling lining
- 400g 3m Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Molded rubber heel kick
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Vasque Women's Pow Pow II UltraDry Boot 400g 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Faux Shearling Lining Molded Rubber Heel Kick UltraDry Waterproofing System
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U18MQS0
- Item model number: Pow Pow II UltraDry-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a lot of research and reading reviews that said the Vasque Pow Wow II boots bwere as comfortable as tennis shoes, I settled on these, and I'm glad I did. Three notes:
1. Comfort: Now, make no mistake, they aren't tennis shoes. The soles are too stiff for that genuine tennis shoe feeling, but they are certainly better than any of my other boots. I have absolutely no problem walking the dog on hard pavement for our usual walks. VERY comfortable.
Size: I'm a true size 8 1/2. Size 9 is always too big, and size 8 is always too small. Rounding to a whole size is always sucky, but if I have to, I generally follow manufacturer recommendations...which are usually to round up (except with Fitflops, in which case I go down.) Most of the reviews of this boot say that it runs a teeny bit large or true to size, so I went with an 8 1/2. Turns out that an 8 1/2 was perfect, even with thick socks. A size 9 would definitely have been too big. I should also note that I have narrow feet and the fit is snug. If you have wide feet, you can obviously loosen the laces, but the toe box might be a little confining.
Warmth: It was 26 degrees for my first dog walk in these boots, and with a thick pair of socks, my feet got hot. I wore thinner socks for the next few walks of temps in the mid-20's, and my feet were still toasty warm. At 16 degrees with thick socks, my feet were perfectly warm. At 19 degrees in 4 inches of snow, my feet were warm and dry. The soles are amazingly rugged as well, allowing for great grip on icy surfaces. I'm looking forward to testing these boots out in single digit and negative temps. I will update this review after that. UPDATE: After walking a couple of times in negative temps, 8 inches of snow, and -22 degree windchills, I have to say that these boots didn't fail me at all. My feet didn't get cold in the slightest. LOVE THESE BOOTS!
If you're looking for boots that are better for walking than the usual snow boot, I highly recommend these.