$94.64 - $149.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- The winter elements might be harsh, but your feet will be blissfully unaware with the insulated comfort and protection of the Snowblime UltraDry™ boot by Vasque®.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Shaft Height: Approx. 5 1/2'' Tall. Heel Height: Approx. 1 3/4'' Tall. The Snowblime makes enjoying winter remarkably easy. With UltraDry waterproofing and 200g 3M Thinsulate Insulation technology, the Snowblime will keep your feet warm in the frigid outdoors. Its CuShin technology minimizes the pressure some people feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.73 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006Y7FFRG
- Item model number: Snowblime-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: No slipping on rough terrain with these great treads, totally waterproof and my feet are nice and warm all day (not sweaty).
Cons: Laces waaaay too short and shoe is a bit heavier than I am used to, but figure the material used to make them waterproof is why.
Seriously, I have neuropathy of my feet really bad so the right shoe is important to me. I studied hiking boots for 2 months before I made my decision. Best decision ever. Each day I wear them they become more and more comfortable. Really no break in period, no blisters...PERFECT. Needless to say with my new VASQUE BOOTS I feel like Cinderella did when the glass slipper fit her foot.
Even on the coldest, slushiest, slipperyest day, my boots to keep my feet toasty and dry for the duration of our New England winters. Plus excellent ankle support! While I can't count on the train to be on time, in bad weather, I can count on my boots to keep me comfortable. For me, warm dry feet help to make a difficult commute that much easier. Slap a pair of Stabilicers or Yaktraxs on and you can run a marathon on ice! Thank you for making Snowblime Vasque! I will wear them for as long as you make them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this boot!