VASSOUL Foot Peel Mask, Feet Callus Remover & Dead Skin Remover, Moisturizing and Whitening Feet, Baby Your Feet Naturally (S1)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Milk extract, Aloe extract,Lavender extract, natural ingredients, completely safe and helps improving smoother feet.
- The most favorite foot mask for aged Calluses and Dead Skin. Easy to use: an simple four-step process: soak, open, apply, then wash away. No pain at all , just tender smooth feet.
- Fun to peel. Happy to enjoy the soft and attractive feet. Share with family and friends as a great gift.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee - 100% money back guarantee without questions asked, and no returns necessary.
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
2 Pairs Foot Peel Masks
Net weight: 40g / Pair
Shelf life: 2 years
Clean and then dry the feet. Take out the foot mask and cut off the seal of the foot mask.
Gently wear the foot mask, message the foot mask so that the essence evenly contact with foot skin.
Paste the ankle sticker seal, after 60-90 minutes, remove the foot mask and rinse with clean water.
48 hours later, began to soak feet with warm water for 20 minutes daily. Do not use more than once a month.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.48 x 5.12 x 1.02 inches; 4.94 Ounces
- UPC : 749882089122
- Manufacturer : Houde Hanfang Medical Devices Co. Ltd
- ASIN : B076WK361R
- Best Sellers Rank: #234,074 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #210 in Foot Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes with two pairs of booties so I’ll probably do another round in the winter months. I do recommend putting a towel or something underneath your feet if you prop them up on anything while the booties are on. Some of the exfoliant leaked out and got on my furniture but it came out with some stain remover and scrubbing.
I tried the Vassoul foot peel as well as the Baby Foot brand. The Vassoul is definitely better, as well as less expensive. The only issue with Vassoul is that the directions on the box aren't the same as those on the inner packaging. When using, you'll get better results if you soak your feet first. Also, the longer you use the peel mask, the more effective the peel. If you have thickly calloused feet, you should plan on leaving the mask on for 90 minutes or longer.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.