Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on January 1, 2016
Lots of el-cheapo Chinese (Pakistani?) made hammers on the market. The Vaughan is not only made in the United States but appears to beat the others on quality too. Sometimes you do indeed get what you pay for!
on September 19, 2015
The handles were over sanded, not a octagon handle from over sanding. Not like they were three years age when I bought them.
on October 13, 2011
Very Impressed with this hammer! It has a great feel and is balanced perfectly! I look to use this hammer the rest of my life and then pass on to my son, good stuff !!!
on February 1, 2017
My best $25 I invested in my life everybody at my job like it and always want to use it. I love it it's beautiful it's amazing
on July 12, 2014
Great hammer. Just right size for in the house. Not a cheap, from China hammer that breaks on the first nail.
on October 29, 2012
I love products made in the USA, and this one was no exception. This was a gift for my son-in-law, and he thinks it's a great replacement for the broken one he had ( it was NOT made in USA).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.