|Manufacturer||Vaughan & Bushnell Mfg|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35.5 x 1.25 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||ZDB3-1/2|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Vaughan ZDB3-1/2 3 1/2-Pound Sub-Zero Double Bit- Michigan Pattern Axe, White Hickory Handle.
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Beautifully balanced Michigan Pattern, Double Bit Axe
- Forged, specially hardened hollow ground blades that permit deeper and easier cuts and easier release
- The blades are hardened and tempered to stand up to temperature extremes
- Comes with best grade white hickory handle
- Computer designed for superior balance to reduce fatigue
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
3.5lb Double Bit Axe. Michigan Pattern. Forged and tempered head, painted in traditional Vaughan Blue. Features a straight 36" Hickory handle. The head is forged in India, The handle is Made in the USA and the product is assembled in the USA.
From the Manufacturer
ZDB3-1/2 Sub-Zero Double Bit Michigan Pattern Axe has specially hardened, hollow ground blades that permit deeper cuts and easier release. The blades are hardened and tempered to stand up in temperature extremes. 36" overall length. High quality!
User and bystander always wear safety goggles. Read all warnings before use.