Vaultz Combination Locking Medication Safe Box (External Dimensions: 7.75" H x 10.0" W x 7.25" D)
- keep your medication safe
- It secures strong Prescription Medication, especially if kids, teens, or others may have access to your meds.
- Restrict Access to Strong Prescription Medications.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Relatively high-quality manufacturing. The hinges are durable and do not twist, the top lines up well with the rim, the metal trim is not crappy.
2. Provides much better security than most $10-30 "cash boxes". A determined thief could pry off the locking mechanism, but it would take a lot of work. You could probably pry the lid open with a crowbar, but that would probably require bending the moderately thick sheet metal.
3. Choose your own combination.
4. Locking mechanism seems to work fine.
Storing medication in this is dangerous. A good thief just needs to take a few at a time and you'll just think that you're taking too many meds.
It caused a lot of problems!
You are also able to set your own combination when you first get the box. A huge plus is that even after you set up your combination, you can change it to a different one. So the combination you set is not set-in-stone.
Overall, this is a great product if you're in need of simply storing things away that you don't want others to mess around with.
It's a good product for general use, but should not be used for actual security.
I bought this to store medicine in when we traveled to keep it out of the reach of my children. Well, the idea was great but, once I locked the box, I couldn't get it back open. I did NOT forget the combination.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great vautz. I could use a bigger one also just like this one so if you can supply one let me know. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Bug
Product didn't last 24hours before it broke. Lock stopped opening. Had to be pried apart to retrieve the contents the third time it was opened.Published 1 month ago by Christopher B.
STOP! Don't buy this. It's a complete piece of junk. One star is three too many. Cheap. Lock can't be set. Garbage. Buy a wet paper sack. It would be more secure.Published 3 months ago by Go WSU Cougars!
I have been using this box for years. I love the simple ease that I can lock up meds, away from my toddler's reach.Published 9 months ago by Seriously