Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vaultz Mesh Storage Bags, Assorted Colors and Sizes, 4 Bags (VZ01211)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: 4 Sizes|Color: Black/Red/Orange/Yellow|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 24, 2010
These mesh bags are certainly sturdy - the zippers work well and the mesh material is strong.

These bags are sold in a set of 4 convenient sizes:

Although it appears an awkward design, the diagonally placed zipper across the face of the bag is actually ideal for storing cords, cables and other paraphernalia.

I find that by color coordinating my mesh bags with my gadgets, it's now much easier to find my accessories. (In my orange mesh bag I store cords for my kindle which I carry around in an orange case!)

SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES

I use the largest (black) bag for toiletries. The clip is handy for hanging the bag in the gym locker!

A set of bags for which you'll find many uses! - well worth the investment!

JUNE 2015 UPDATE:
These mesh bags are still in use and are none the worse for wear ...
At this rate, I may even get another 5 years usage :))

I also find the large (black) mesh bag convenient for keeping all my small electronics together at airport scanner checkpoints ... My phones, earbuds, personal hotspot and charger lie flat in the see thru' mesh bag - so, scanning these gadgets through the airport security checkpoints is no longer a nightmare :)

Hope my review was helpful ... Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
review image review image
55 comments| 276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2012
I bought these Vaultz bags because I was looking for something more permanent than a plastic bags for storing various small pieces of electronics.

This video review should give you an idea of the scale of these bags as well as their quality.

5 Stars!
11 comment| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2012
Being a bit OCD, I love organization and putting things in other things. These bags are like crack to me. The feel sturdy and well made with quality zippers. Each can hold a surprising amount of stuff.

I originally purchased these bags for creating the ultimate tiny travel toiletry kit. The red bag was perfect, fitting a travel toothbrush, toothpaste, 3oz bottle of shampoo, comb, travel shaving gel, razor, etc. I've found uses for the other bags as well.

I use the orange bag for travel electronics accessories (USB cable, laptop power adapter, iPhone charger, headphones, etc). And the yellow bag is great for passports, wallet, keys, and other smaller items.

In short, if you'd like well made, inexpensive bags for organizing your stuff, this is what you need. A must for serious travelers (or the seriously obsessive compulsive).
on February 4, 2011
The Vaultz Mesh Storage Bags are a great product -- and a good deal for the price! The bags come in a set of four colors, in inches, approximately 9X9 [black], 9X5 [red], 8X5 [orange] and 7X5 [yellow]. The nylon mesh is actually several strands of nylon thread woven into a diamond pattern as if Belgian lace. The stitching is all on the inside and "hidden" well in the flap edges. The zipper, a metal one, is ingeniously sewn down the diagonal of one side [making it easier to insert or retrieve items]. There is also a clip or snap in the middle of one edge; it is buckle like how it attaches to the bag itself. The bag has a sewn on loop through which the buckle part of the clip fits. In summary, this is a very functional set of storage bags. Rugged and plain but attractively colored and well-manufactured. I am not sure how useful it would be for wet or sharp items. But for dry items, it is a good pouch. I intend to use them for musical instrument supplies and accessories, and as the equivalent of a pencil pouch for carrying pens, pencils and drafting implements in my lawyer's brief. Probably their best use, however, is for storing computer or Iphone accessories and cables. Worth repeating. Well made, very functional and generously priced mesh bags. Clearly, one of the best deals out there. P.S. My wife says the mesh has a clean, non-chemical scent. No offensive smell as some foreign products have.
11 comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2010
This is a perfect way to organize laptop accessories for grab-and-go person! The diagonal zipper better accomodates bulky power adapters and feisty cables. the three smaller colored bags are easy to spot when rushing to pack from a hotel room and the little clips attach to your travel bags to ensure you never forget them when packing.
on August 2, 2009
I bought these on a whim and they sat around for a while. One day my husband was organizing his computer and camera bag and used them all up. They are fabulous for both. It holds all of the cables, memory cars, extra batteries and their chargers for our small Sony camera and another for our Canon DSLR. Another for my husband's laptop. I only have one left and I need more!!! The location of the zipper is not an issue as it allows you to stuff in way more than you would if it was at the top or a drawstring - more secure also than a drawstring. I will be ordering more after I finish this review so that I can organize my camera and lap top bags!!
on July 6, 2015
I’m very excited to add this product to my “go bag” arsenal. Previously I was dumping items like jump drives, chargers and remotes in plastic bags or pencil cases. Plastic bags weren’t very durable and the pencil case alternative ended up harboring lint and other I would pick up while traveling. The mesh is very nice and doesn’t require a clean-out. The clip is also extremely nice to help wrangle my supplies. The largest, black bag is more of a square shape while the smaller three bags are rectangle. The “red” is more of a magenta in the set I received.
review image
on December 14, 2010
I bought this set after I saw a magazine article on a similar, but very expensive, set of purse organizers. These bags are great for organizing your purse. The mesh let's you see what's inside, the colors help you organize similar items, such as makeup or pills, and the differing sizes make them flexible for all you may need to keep separate. I plan to buy another set, not necessarily to keep in my purse. They would be great for traveling.
Susan
on April 15, 2012
The bags are well made but take a long look at the dimensions once again.... The black bag is 9" x 9.25", the red bag is 5.5" x 9", the orange bag is 5" x 8", and the yellow bag is 5" x 7". Each one is approx. the size of an ENVELOPE. The largest bag is smaller than a magazine so these bags will work only if you are intending to use them for small items.

Also realize, even though the material is mesh... the bags themselves are not 'giving' in an expanded type of way. With a draw string mesh bag you can stuff items in like crazy. These bags have zippers across the front on the bag in a diagonal pattern so it limits the amount of 'give.' Also... having the zipper across the front of the bag compromises the amount of stuff you can shove in the bag, because when you try to access it from the front, if it is overloaded, everything will spill out.

If you are looking for small bags to hold small quantities... i.e. computer cables, plugs, limited cosmetics, these are great. If your needs are larger.... i.e. toy animals for your child, measure and look elsewhere.
on November 6, 2011
I really like these bags as they help me group items in my messenger bag. Phone related items in one bag, laptop cords in another, etc. The middle zipper is great for getting larger items into the bags. Only buy one set though as reuse of colors is confusing.