- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Vaunn Medical Egg Crate Convoluted Foam Mattress Pad - Thick EggCrate Mattress Topper (Standard Bed Twin Size) - 38'' x 75'' x 3''
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRESSURE AND PAIN RELIEF – Medical grade urethane foam provides effective relief for pressure ulcers and sores on neck, shoulder, elbow, spine, hip, back and leg. Recommended and used by doctors and healthcare professionals.
- COOL AERATION TECHNOLOGY – Unique convoluted airflow design regulates body’s temperature, reduce heat and moisture buildup through the night. Eliminate the use of memory foam or gel infused materials that tend to sink and retain body heat overtime.
- EASY TO USE TOPPER – Provides added comfort to your existing mattress which may be too ‘hot’ or too ‘firm’. A cheaper alternative compared to getting a new mattress.
- RECOMMENDED – Recommended and used by doctors and healthcare professionals. Purchase with peace of mind.
- SMART SHIPPED – Mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box for easy set-up. Please allow up to 3-5 days for mattress to expand and the smell of ’fresh foam’ to dissipate. Assembled product dimensions: 38'' x 75'' x 3''
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Vaunn Medical Egg Crate Mattress Topper reduces pressure on your back to help aid in the recovery and prevention of decubitus ulcers, also known as pressure wounds or bed sores. Recommended by doctors and wound care specialists to provide constant and uninterrupted air circulation underneath. Offers a soft and cool surface for a restful sleep. Improve blood circulation while evenly distributing weight. No more stiff joints or sore muscles. Vaunn Medical is registered under USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't know how long this mattress pad will last, but it's seriously cheap anyway -- even if I have to get a new one every six months, I won't complain. However, given my professional experience with polymeric materials (I'm a rubber chemist), I would expect it to last a lot longer -- maybe a year or two or three before the repeated compression reduces the cushion properties very much.
By Virginia H. on March 3, 2019
By S. Johnson on April 19, 2019
I'm planning a long road trip which will involve "car camping", and the bedding I will use is important. This pad is just what I wanted as part of that gear.
Please note, this pad is sized for a "hospital" twin bed, which apparently is shorter than a standard twin. I will use this with a sleeping bag for my warm weather road trip. It's the correct length for my sleeping bag, and three or four inches wider. We may trim the extra width, so I can put this inside the bag to create a mini-mattress and sleep on top of that. As I said, this is for warm weather camping, not winter use.
I do NOT want memory foam for this use, so it was good to see in the product description that this is not memory foam. As the product description and packaging state, this pad arrived rolled up and squished down. I unrolled it, and it looked pretty sad! But after 24 hours it had really "relaxed" and looked much better. And after 48 hours unrolled and left alone, it filled out to its described size, and looks perfect.
I have slept, in the house, a couple of nights using this pad and the other bedding I intend to use on my trips, and it's just fine.