Consider these available items
Vector Cup Holder -- Clip-on and Portable For Travel, Airplanes, Cafes, Desks, Tables and Wheelchairs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Vector Cup Holder|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 0.49 x 5.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.21 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOLDS WIDEST RANGE OF CONTAINER SIZES AND SHAPES: A cup, a mug (up to 3" in diameter), a thermos, a water bottle, a soda can, a 16-ounce cup, a 30-ounce cup or even one of those little cups you get on a plane
- STRONG AND LIGHT, AIRPLANE-GRADE ALUMINUM: Anodized and bead-blasted finish so the Vector Cup Holder looks good wherever you use it
- FOLDS FLAT, EASY TO PACK AND CARRY: Less than 0.5 inches thick and weighs 3.5 ounces (lighter than an iPhone)
- EASY TO MOUNT AND REMOVE WITH JUST ONE HAND: Patent-pending clamping system tightly grips tables, desks, airplane trays, and wheelchair arms up to 1.5 inches thick, on and off in a second, No screws to turn
- WHAT’S YOUR COMPUTER AND DATA WORTH? $1,000? $1,500? $2,000. MORE? Protect your computer and data with the Vector Cup Holder
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HOW MUCH IS YOUR COMPUTER WORTH TO YOU?
$1,000? $1,500? MORE?
PREVENT “COMPUTERCIDE” WITH THE VECTOR CUP HOLDER
TRAVEL+LEISURE"You could use it on an airplane so you could have a beverage and at the same time use your laptop on the tray table, so you don’t have to share the tray table with a laptop and a drink. . . . The other thing is that you could use this at home too. I have some expensive music recording equipment, and I’m always worried about spilling a drink on it. So this has uses beyond just travel. Use it at Starbucks while you’re writing the Great American Novel.”
Conde Naste Traveller"[T]he super-thin aluminum model securely grips table edges and holds all sorts of things, from a plastic airplane cup to an oversized water bottle. Your laptop will never fall victim to a spilled Bloody Mary again.”