Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on June 30, 2017
A must buy!! My dog has had 10 ticks on her in one week! She's a small inside dog and I was getting so annoyed because she never use to get them. I always caught them quick enough because she has short hair. I was fed up and bought this because my vet recommended it. It's been alittle over a month and I have not found one tick on her yet! I'm so happy with this purchase. It went on so easily and dried so quickly. Definitely recommend
on May 18, 2017
Works really well especially in this high flea season. Really good for over the counter and no side effects.
on April 10, 2017
Didn't work. Haven't had any luck finding anything that works on my 2 dogs. Florida fleas are ruthless.
on July 17, 2016
Was recommended by my vet to use this product to treat and protect against fleas. Once I started using it, I never looked back. Works great, Easy to apply. No greasy hair. No reactions. Packaged well. Cost is a bit higher than other brands, but this product WORKS. Once you deal with a flea infestation (time moeny and aggravation to get rid of them), paying a little more for a product you trust is worth every penny.
on June 28, 2017
I have tried many things for fleas/ticks and this for sure works best above all liquids. I have used trifexis & comfortis and it really made my dog act drugged out and always made his liver counts off in bloodwork. Have used vectra for over 10 years at least on 2 different dogs and it's worth every penny, better than what my vet sells.
on July 2, 2017
I have been using this on my dogs for months now, I keep my yard sprayed, but we go to dog parks, so we don't pick up hitch hikers this way.
on June 2, 2017
Exactly as advertised. Professionally packaged in manufacturers package.
on April 29, 2017
Great product!!
on October 7, 2016
Made my yorkie 10 lb. very ill. I thought he was going to loose all function in his hind legs. Do research on this product
on September 17, 2016
It seems (I didn't see any indication it was a knock off) to be the same medication I've purchased from my Vet - and that medication works well for our dog. It's always a good idea to protect your dogs against fleas & ticks. I would purchase the Vectra 3D again from this site if I'm not able to see our Vet.