Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on March 28, 2014
1st order of business:

Let's debunk the debunkers here. I have found a lot of unverified purchase ratings on this product, most of which stating that:

1. THIS STUFF IS POISON!

2. I USED FRONTLINE FOR YEARS AND THEN TRIED THIS PRODUCT TO ONLY HAVE TO TAKE MY DOG TO THE EMERGENCY VET! - Ok, with this one, my immediate thought is: if Frontline was successful for someone, why would they switch it up to something that costs more? When you know you have a product that works? Like hellooooooo....I smell I liar or a paid Frontline troll.

3. VETS MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION DEAL WORKED OUT WITH VECTRA...I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS.

Now I can't say that none of these are true or anything but I have a hard time believing that some dogs have this HORRIBLE reaction to a product where other dogs have none at all.

I tried this product because I adopted a cat from a woman who had been using Vectra. She said it worked really well. At the time I was thinking, well our house will certainly put it to the test because our fleas can become a nuisance especially in the summer. I swear we have super fleas or something. Nothing worked, including yard spraying, diatomaceous earth, frontline, advantix, any of the chewables, any of the home sprays, collars, etc. In one year, I spent about $1000 on every possible product to thwart the flea problem....NOTHING WORKED! OMG...I was sooooo ready to give up. Then, with the cat, we had her for a couple months and I never saw a flea on her....meanwhile the fleas were coming back on the dogs (we have 3). So I bought this for our little dog, Frances (a rat terrier), and figured I would give it a go with her and see if it works. Within hours, they were gone. She seemed a little agitated but I think it was because the fleas were freakin' out and scurrying for their lives. It's been a week now and she has a new bounce back in her step and she seems very happy. Granted a week isn't a month. But in comparison to all the other big brand flea med companies...none of them even remotely affected the fleas, it was like throwing away money. I just purchased more for our 2 big dogs and am hoping we have the same outcome.

So I am relieved to have finally found something that seems to truly be working. If I notice any change then I will post an update. If you have major flea problem and nothing else is working, then TRY THIS! Please ignore the unverified purchase reviews. I swear...I looked at all of them and not a one was a verified purchase. This seemed fishy to me. I'm sure my review will become very "unhelpful" to quite a few in the future, lol! Whatev' Trolls!
on April 29, 2016
Oh man! My poor puppy... Fleas just loved him. I tried bathing him everyday in Dawn, vacuuming the house everyday, sprayed the yard... So much work! He still got those pesky fleas :( . He would scratch and cry. I had bought some other brand from a big box store. Fleas probably just laughed at us lol. Then I found this product, read the reviews and decided to try it. What a Godsend! First night he got a whole night sleep without scratching. I kept checking on him not knowing if he had died. But no, he FINALLY got a good nights sleep.
He didn't have any reactions to this at all .
We have our happy lil boy back! I'm so happy, I'm sure he is too. It's been almost two weeks and it's still working. I'm so very happy we found this. I will be ordering more!
We live out in the country where there are rodents, wild rabbits and opossums. They all carry fleas.
We almost had to take our pup to the vet he was so bad... Please, don't let your fur baby suffer with those bad old pests. It's going to be a bad year I heard for them. Buy this! Take my word it WORKS!
on July 17, 2016
Was recommended by my vet to use this product to treat and protect against fleas. Once I started using it, I never looked back. Works great, Easy to apply. No greasy hair. No reactions. Packaged well. Cost is a bit higher than other brands, but this product WORKS. Once you deal with a flea infestation (time moeny and aggravation to get rid of them), paying a little more for a product you trust is worth every penny.
on April 10, 2017
Didn't work. Haven't had any luck finding anything that works on my 2 dogs. Florida fleas are ruthless.
on May 17, 2016
Useless, the applicator doesn't work. I ended up with all of the product coming out from under the applicator cap and getting all over my hands and none of it ended up on my dog. Out of the 3 pack I purchased only 1 worked as described in the instructions and the other two failed. Maybe the product works well when you can apply it but for the cost a 1 out of 3 success rate is pretty useless.
on April 29, 2017
Great product!!
on September 17, 2016
It seems (I didn't see any indication it was a knock off) to be the same medication I've purchased from my Vet - and that medication works well for our dog. It's always a good idea to protect your dogs against fleas & ticks. I would purchase the Vectra 3D again from this site if I'm not able to see our Vet.
on April 29, 2017
It worked on my black lab, but has yet to work on my little Jack Russell. I did purchase the correct product for the size of each dog
on February 13, 2016
Best flea and tic treatment I have ever used. This repels tics.....other brands kill the tics after they are on your dog, giving them time to bite. I lost a beloved pet to Lyme disease and faithfully used other products and still didn't work. This is the only product I will ever use on my puppy/dog.
on December 19, 2016
I've been using this product for quite some time. It is, without a doubt, the only anti-flea medication that truly works. Especially here in So. California where flea infestation can be nearly pandemic.