BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on June 30, 2017
A must buy!! My dog has had 10 ticks on her in one week! She's a small inside dog and I was getting so annoyed because she never use to get them. I always caught them quick enough because she has short hair. I was fed up and bought this because my vet recommended it. It's been alittle over a month and I have not found one tick on her yet! I'm so happy with this purchase. It went on so easily and dried so quickly. Definitely recommend
on October 15, 2017
Amazing. I was referred to this product by my Dog Rescue. I had been using Frontline Plus for over a year and it simply wasnt working for my 2 cats and small terrier mix dog. I got this and i can finally breath easy again. This product is amazing and I have seen no side effects on my pets.
on May 18, 2017
Works really well especially in this high flea season. Really good for over the counter and no side effects.
on July 17, 2016
Was recommended by my vet to use this product to treat and protect against fleas. Once I started using it, I never looked back. Works great, Easy to apply. No greasy hair. No reactions. Packaged well. Cost is a bit higher than other brands, but this product WORKS. Once you deal with a flea infestation (time moeny and aggravation to get rid of them), paying a little more for a product you trust is worth every penny.
I have been using this on my dogs for months now, I keep my yard sprayed, but we go to dog parks, so we don't pick up hitch hikers this way.
on September 23, 2017
My 12 lb shitzu had a serious reaction which caused him to be hospitalized for 2 days. He was basically manic with a fever and diarrhea, constantly whining and crying and his skin became extremely sensitive. I have read quite a few reviews saying something similar happened to other people's dogs. It seems to be mostly small dogs. The vet bill is huge. I plan to report his reaction to the company.
on June 2, 2017
Exactly as advertised. Professionally packaged in manufacturers package.
on August 12, 2017
Have been buying this item for about a year and seems to do what it is suppose to do. No fleas.
on September 17, 2016
It seems (I didn't see any indication it was a knock off) to be the same medication I've purchased from my Vet - and that medication works well for our dog. It's always a good idea to protect your dogs against fleas & ticks. I would purchase the Vectra 3D again from this site if I'm not able to see our Vet.
on September 20, 2015
All 4 of my pets had fleas and I could not get rid of them with another popular flea treatment so I tried vectra. Works well. Haven't had any issues since I switched.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.