Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on May 29, 2016
I just replaced the curtains and the upholstry in my vintage Airstream. I read many product labels before deciding on Vectra. It protects and repels. It is so easy to apply and has no smell. No shrinkage and my fabrics are still soft. I tested liquid spills. It beaded up and was so easy to
wipe away. I also tested food spills. Again, super easy to clean up. This product describes as lasting a very long time.
I will recommend it.
on June 15, 2013
Excellent product for protecting outside fabric from mildew, moisture and stains; this is the 3rd year using the product; highly recommend it.
on July 1, 2015
This is a pricey spray and it doesn't cover all that much. I also don't see where it works all that well. I really don't think that it is worth the $$, but I do like the fact that it is non-toxic. Thanks and God bless, Anne.
on June 12, 2015
This protector is super easy to apply & only time will tell if it is doing its "job". Based on its excellent reviews, I am hoping for the same results! Am not planning any intentional accidents to test its efficacy since nature will take its course in time. Received product in a very time manner, well (safely) packaged.
on December 31, 2016
This is good stuff, I have used it for years. I used to buy it from a local store but no longer live in the area where the store is. I was glad to find it on Amazon. It is a little smelly at first but it does really work. If you have kids, pets or just careless adults I highly recommend it for carpet or furniture.
on March 6, 2017
It has avoided a few wine stains on our couch. No bad smell upon application.
on July 27, 2016
I used it on my dining room chairs ,, my chairs have a cover and wine stain on the cover got to the chair but did not show
This product works
on July 8, 2015
This stuff works great with little to no effort. Took old stains out of our carpet from the previous owners! Didn't work on everything, but still amazing. Just spray on and rub a little with fingers, that's it!
on February 29, 2016
We use this on all of our cloth furniture now. Have had a couple of spills and they were easy to clean. Had no issues with application either.
on August 6, 2017
It works. it really, really works.