|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA
- ✔️ ELEGANT BUCKLE DESIGN - Gunmetal matte finished buckle for a high-end look.
- ✔️ DURABLE BELT MATERIALS - Double layered premium cowhide that is reinforced with a solid polymer core to provide an extra stiff foundation for your EDC rig without being bulky.
- ✔️ HANDCRAFTED IN AMERICA! 🇺🇸 - Each Leather Gun Belt by Vedder Holsters is sewn right here in the USA.
- ✔️ SIZING: Available in fifteen sizes from 30” - 58”. Most belts will need to be ordered larger (2"-4" on average) than your normal pant size due to the addition of carry guns and spare magazines. Additional sizing instructions listed below in the “Product Description” section.
- ✔️ WORRY FREE GUARANTEE & LIFETIME WARRANTY - Handcrafted in the USA and backed by a 30 day money back guarantee and lifetime warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Looking for the best gun belt on the market? The All New Cobra Quick Release Gun Belt by Vedder Holsters is groundbreaking! Our all new step-down Cobra buckle design was created to eliminate the need for adjusting your belt each time you put it on. With the Vedder Cobra QR Belt, set it to your preferred size, and you are all set!
By using this product, the user accepts all risks associated with carrying a weapon. Users also agree to abide by all applicable laws in their area, which the user is responsible for knowing. It is the user responsibility to inspect this product each time before use to ensure it is in proper working condition and free from damage. Any damage or injury caused to users or others, including but not limited to damage, injury or death to property or people, is the users responsibility. By using this product, you agree to release from liability and to indemnify and hold harmless 'Vedder Holsters', and any of its employees and/or agents representing or related to the above stated company associated with the use of the product.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for a couple negatives. If you OWB carry like me, and use a belt loop holster... well, good luck. There is no easy way to slide your holster on this bad boy and through your belt loop. In the pictures I took, I did my best to demonstrate why. You have to take the whole buckle off and slide in on backwards, then through your belt loop, and finally through the last slot on your holster. This is a pain in the ass. Plain and simple.
I tried many other options before finding this one, which was recommended through youtube after commenting on someones video. At first, I was going to order directly from their website, but I found it here instead. I wanted to be the first to let you know how badass it is. I hope my review can help you make the right decision. What ever you do, do not make the same mistakes I made assuming you can find a cheap belt that does the same thing.
The last thing which is not really that big of a deal to me, is all the engravings are on the front of the buckle. This includes the 'how to take the belt off for dummies' labels. So it's a bit odd considering the back of the buckle is completely blank. That said, this is a Cobra issue, and not a Vedder issue. The belt itself by Vedder is just a piece of work. I am so glad I did not get another disappointing leather one that is torn up after 6 months. I do not see anything happening to this belt, mainly because nothing happened to my cheaper Tru-Spec nylon security belts either, and they are nothing of the same quality as the Vedder.
For IWB, I highly recommend this belt. For OWB, I recommend a different buckle to make it easier, unless you have the quick detach clips. I ended up returning it because it does not work well with belt loop holsters, but if you are looking for a solid belt, this is it. If you need something for OWB loops, I recommend the Alien Gear 14oz belt that I have now, or a Blue Alpha Gear 1.5" Low Profile EDC belt.
Whatever you do, just carry.
1) Great firmness. Not too stiff. If your used to military wear you will love this belt
2) Quality is insane! This belt will out live your gun .... well maybe not
3) Velcro keeps the extra in place and keeps this belt looking sharp
4) It feeds through beltloops easily. I wear “Propper” tactical pants so it will feed through 5.11 as well
5) Quick adjust for when you lose all that weight. Or gain it..... Make sure you follow the size chart!!!!!!!
6) Quality military stitching. I bet you could pull a Buick with this belt maybe?
1) The price. My wife is going to kill me when she sees the VISA bill
2) The “click” isn’t as smooth as I would like. It can take some adjusting of the buckle to get it on and off. But it takes nothing away from the function. Just need to get used to it I guess
3) Did I mention the price? No worries though. This belt will last for many years.
-nice and stiff to support on waistband or in waistband Cary.
- can wear in any pants or shorts, and you don’t need to take off the buckle to thread it on.
- the buckle is to large to slide though some holsters or knife sheaths so to wear those I need to take off the buckle to thread it. This is easily overcome since most of my holsters have clips and it’s not an issue.
I would recommend this product, especially for those who use holsters or load their pants heavy with edc gear. Holds them up well.