Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 421 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 441 reviews
on September 8, 2011
Now THIS is a body shaper! It's a fight to get into, but the results are fabulous. If you read my other review on Shaper 302, you will know that my biggest concern is a flattened belly (or close to it). This baby does the job. My stomach is as flat is it could possibly get while sparing my comfort and breathing ability. It doesn't create the best hour glass shape and there isn't much butt-lift whatsoever, but if your main concern is to whittle the mid-section down and smooth everything out, then this is a great shaper for you. It's also pretty sexy, with the built lace panty. Recommended to be worn under thicker clothing. Now if only there was a shaper that gave these results AND was absolutely invisible...THAT would be perfect. But this one comes pretty darn close. Included are my measurements, I bought a size M.

height - 5'5''
weight - 151 lbs
chest - 36DD
waist - 31''
hips - 39''
size - 9/10
11 comment| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2015
I love this, only wish just I went up one size. It sucks and tucks everything in. I would def buy another one
review image
on October 4, 2016
This Vedette Womens Open Bust Body Suit is certainly not for everyone. While it works well to suck and tuck all of your different bits and pieces, I found that I couldn't wear this bodysuit for long periods of time at once, due to the immense back pain that I would suffer as a result of wearing it. I checked the size guide meticulously and determined my size based on the sizes provided by the manufacturer, however the product was still too tight, especially at my waist. The clenching of the garment meant that I was forced into upright position at all times - either sitting or standing - and, admittedly, my posture isn't the best, but the dramatic change from being slouchy to being completely straight definitely was a burden on my back that was hard to stand.

Buttoning each of the clasps up is a pain, and may be easier with two people. I found that as I hooked them, some others would come unhooked, resulting in me needing to go back and forth between clasps.

The material itself is nice, it isn't very stretchy at all, but smooths everything out if you can get used to how tight it is. I would recommend sizing up even what the product size guide tells you to ensure that it fits properly and doesn't make it difficult for you to breathe/doesn't hurt your back if you have bad posture like myself.
on December 22, 2013
This product is the best thing I have ever came across hands down!!!!! Don't waste your money on anything else because this is all you need. I only wish I would have found out about this years ago. I will order about 3 more just so that I can wear them every day. The first time I put it on was a workout. My belly is the only big part of my body after having 3kids, some women have a pooch, where as I still look like I'm pregnant. Some people ask me when am I due. Its so embarrassing!!!!! Even with Spanx or Assets I have a pooch but THIS, THIS is the best thing on the planet for people like me. I hope this review was helpful.
on July 8, 2014
I'm a curvy girl with thick hips and big boobs. Rather than attempt the foolish notion of becoming outrageously sexy by way of diet an exercise, I decided to swaddle my midsection in something tight and work the figure. I've tried shapers with zippers, waist nippers, body suits, the "Magic Vest" that was mediocre at best. I've had bodysuits with legs, without legs, without straps, you name it. I lay awake at night wondering how many vacations I could have taken with money wasted on other bodysuits.

So let me say this: buy this bodysuit. Don't bother with any others. Nothing is as (reasonably) comfortable as this and gives you the POW factor that this shaper does. You look tight and flat-stomached, from right under your bust to down below your belly pooch. The squeezing support of the latex lining will make you sweat, but this is not a bad thing. It also doesn't bend or crease badly like products with boning in them.

After wearing this for months at my walking job, i noticed all my jeans fit much looser in the waist. My waist was literally reshaped. Let me also say that, since we're all wearing this stuff to look sexier, this garment got some major male attention, as it doesn't smoosh the booty and it gives your girls a nice lift. All in all, it makes you look taller, feel taller, tighter and slimmer, and shrinks that waist way down.

You also can't eat as much, so don't be surprised if you find yourself ordering a smaller one in a few months with daily use. Just sayin'.

My only word of caution is to wash them on the COLD GENTLE CYCLE. I carelessly ruined two of these by washing them too hot or putting them in the dryer. Just let 'em hang. Don't be like me.

The closures will show under clingy fabric unless you wear a slip of some kind underneath. It might seem like a lot of clothes but it's worth it. Just think of Mad Men and channel Joan Holloway. AND WASH ON COLD GENTLE CYCLE.
on January 31, 2014
Jan 2014 I OVER LOVE THIS SHAPER!!! Im in the mist of my weight loss of 80 lbs I am now 5'3 200lbs I bought the XXL back in July 2013. I wore it with a pair of size 12 jeans! Needless to say men was breaking their necks looking at my curves!! I stepped out the bathroom with this item on and my boyfriend mouth dropped he was like WOOOAH! LOL! Today I decided to write my review because this is the first and only shape wear that works for me I wear it faithfully! today I came back to buy another because its too big now. and this time I purchased a LARGE! prob should have gotten a XL but what the heck Ill squeeze all this in it, Im soooo excited!!!! I cant wait to try it on with my new jeans!! I have told all my friends about this product. And this is a real review from a real customer that lives in Atlanta GA. yes! Just wait til this summer Im going to be ready!
on April 14, 2013
I am a size 16 with a size 48 hips the first day I wore product got a lot of compliments it's does give you a hourglass figure so I loved this product I ordered a size 40 but I wish I would of got the 38 because I've been wearing product for about a week for at least 8 or more hours a day and now the product is getting lose around waist area in only 1 week so I must say it works. The only negative things are that the binding on back started digging in my skin do the the next day I put On a cami and it did feel better also the straps also start digging in shoulders so every time I went to restroom I would readjust the shaper either loosen the straps or pull down back so the binding would straighten out. I do Love this product and I have been dieting for about a month now and hoping this will help reshape along with other products I will be ordering from vedette in near future so if you are working on your shape after years and years then get this product it works.
on March 25, 2015
I am 5'1'' and 113 pounds. I ordered the size xxs/30. The garment fits tight around the torso as I expected (it says "firm" and it is "firm"). It took some pre-stretching which helped. After the first few wears, closing it up and wearing it all day is better and better. It does what it should, it takes off at least 1 size. This wasn't my concern, however, being petite. I needed to address another issue as a result of surgery and needed compression. My dissatisfaction relates to the legs--they are too loose so they don't stay put and rise up making the crotch a bit uncomfortable. I will opt for the mid thigh length next time. I'm keeping this one, nonetheless.
on December 17, 2013
I personally would never recommend this. I don't know how anyone felt this gives any sort of hourglass shape, I actually felt like it made my waist disappear. I've put on some weight overtime but I feel like this just makes my whole midsection look thick and unappealing. As far as just compression it's okay, I've used it a couple of times overnight while I sleep just to help me feel a tad leaner when I take it off in the morning, that's the only plus.
I am only 5'6" and based off the sizing chart I was between two sizes so I went with the bigger. The result was a shaper that isn't tight enough but the straps(on the loosest setting) dig into my shoulders and dig into my armpits in a way I can't even handle. the shorts ride up in the crotch big time. I don't want to go a size bigger because it's already too loose around(and I"m not skinny).
This was a waste of money overall, I've tried to make it work a million times. I only keep it because it isn't bad to wear at night.
Don't waste your money.
on July 19, 2012
First I do like this item...My measurments are 38 40 40. I ordered the xlarge. I have worn it for one full day, and found out many things. First I like the way it "holds" everything in in the right place. But it does not "Cinch" in my waist like it does for the model. ( If they had larger models we might have a better idea on how it fits on larger girls) That said I do Like this. I look good in it, and no one knows the wiser. I will be getting a 2nd one, but will order the large. When I ordered it I didnt realize what type of cincher it was, sooo after a long days work, when I took it off, I was suprised to see that I sweat in it...Now I know its made to do that. This said I laid it out and let it dry and will wear it again soon. (its hand Wash) I like the Panty that is conected, I thought I would be tight but its plenty of stretch and was comfortable under my Jeans...and was easy to go to the bathroom with. For the Price you cant beat it. I liked it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.