|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.6 x 6 x 1.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OBDCheck VP30|
Veepeak OBD2 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader for Check Engine Light, Read & Clear Trouble Codes for OBD II Compliant Vehicles
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage - works with all OBD-II/EOBD compliant US, European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in the US since 1996); supports CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000 protocols
- Fix simple problems yourself before visiting the mechanic - Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), turns off check engine light and review I/M readiness monitors.
- Cost-efficient solution - retrieves same information as expensive scanners; keep engine performance in good shape with regular inspections and prevents future costly repairs
- Simple to use - stand-alone unit without the need for an additional laptop or cellphone to operate; no App/software to purchase; no batteries needed
- Peace of mind - 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Generic trouble code definitions are included in the user manual.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Veepeak VP30 CAN OBDII Scan Tool provides you with easy and quick access to engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant cars and light trucks. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve many same information as large expensive scanners. It retrieves vehicle information, identifies engine trouble codes, and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light. It's easy to use; just plug in and you are all set.
* Works with domestic and imported cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant: Year 1996 and after in the US, Year 1998 and after in Canada, etc.
* Supported OBD II protocols: CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000
* Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
* Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
* Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Highly reliable and accurate with easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
* Safely communicates with the vehicle on-board computer
* Stand-alone unit without the need for an additional laptop or cellphone to operate
* No batteries needed -- powered by attached OBD II cable
1 x Veepeak OBD II Scan Tool with fixed 2ft cable
1 x User Manual with generic DTC definitions included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have a big shaking with my truck, F150 5.4 triton. The mechanic was already talking about a grand to fix that.
Actually this little device told me that the issue was just a deficient O2 sensor, with its location. I just bought a new sensor on Amazon, and changed it buy myself who has pretty basic mechanic skills.
Lately, new issue. Shaking on the highway. This little guy told me, even if no engine lights was on, that the cylinder #8 was misfiring. After a little look on google, turns out the ignition coil was défaillant. Hop, new one for 40$ on Amazon, and I'm good until the next problem.
Can you even imagine the amount of the bill if I had to see my mechanic every time ? Thank you Veepeak , that's it :-)
Do yourself a favor, buy it !!
I also like that it has no internal cells (batteries). This is what killed my last one. The AA cells leaked and corroded the board. These things generally sit for long periods and in hot/cold places so batteries tend to leak. No worries here...
Worked on both my 2007 Jeep and 2007 BMW X3. Very pleased ;-)
(One small issue/non-issue, as others have mentioned it just doesn't seem to get that it actually succeeded in clearing codes instead always reporting "fail". No biggie however as it does actually clear them)
For a low cost I was able to troubleshoot something simple on my own and clear the engine light warning. If I get a new warning in the future, I'm all set to research what it is without visiting a shop. Easily the best buy I'll make this year.
The single-line-at-a-time display for error codes is okay, but not intuitive. When I went to erase the error code, I got a message that the erase failed, when in fact it was successful.
Overall, a great but. The mechanic had wanted $89 to diagnose the problem. Because the error code seemed unimportant, and because it just passed smog inspection last month, I chose to erase the error and see if it reoccurs before having the emission valve replaced.