|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.6 x 6 x 1.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OBDCheck VP30|
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Veepeak OBD2 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader for Check Engine Light, Read & Clear Trouble Codes for OBD II/EOBD Compliant Vehicles
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage - works with OBD-II/EOBD compliant vehicles (year 1996 and newer in the US, no brand limitation); Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM
- Fix simple problems yourself before visiting the mechanic - Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), turns off check engine light and review I/M readiness monitors for preparing emission test.
- Cost-efficient solution - retrieves same information as expensive scanners; keep engine performance in good shape with regular inspections and prevents future costly repairs
- Simple to use - stand-alone unit without the need for an additional laptop or cellphone to operate; no App/software to purchase; no batteries needed
- Peace of mind - 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Generic trouble code (P0xxx) definitions are included in the user manual. NOT for other systems such as abs, airbag, tpms, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool - Black
OBD2 OBD Scanner Professional Diagnostic Car Scanner Tool and Car Code Reader, One Click Check Engine Light Reset, Fix Car Problems Effortlessly! Read and Clear Trouble Codes for All Cars and Trucks!
OBD2 Scanner CAN OBDII Code Reader - Scan Tool for Check Engine Light - Universal Diagnostic for Car, SUV, Truck and Van (MS309)
OBD2 Scanner OBDII Code Reader - Scan Tool for Check Engine Light - MS300 Universal Diagnostic for Car, SUV, Truck and Van
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VeePeak||UBking||ANCEL||E-Tech distributors||Won Lane||Bellagio Express|
|Size||VP30 Scanner with Cable||AL319-D||—||—||Black||1 Pack|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OBDCheck VP30 OBD2 Scanner for Check Engine Light Diagnostics
The OBDCheck VP30 is a great basic OBD II diagnostic scan tool that can be used to diagnose the check engine light. It's easy to use - plug into your vehicle's 16-pin OBDII DLC (wait for it to display "OBDCheck VP30"), turn the ignition on and connect. Then you are ready to go.
- Works with domestic and imported cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (Year 1996 and newer in the US).
- Supports all standard OBD II protocols: CAN (ISO 15765-4), KWP2000 (ISO 14230-4), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
- Safely communicates with the vehicle on-board computer
- Stand-alone unit without the need for an additional laptop or cellphone to operate
- No batteries needed -- powered by attached OBD II cable
1 x Veepeak OBDCheck VP30 with fixed 2ft cable
1 x User Manual with generic DTC definitions included
Find Out Why Check Engine Ligh
When you have a Check Engine Light (or Service Engine Soon) on your vehicle, you can use the OBDCheck VP30 to read the error codes, find out what the codes means, and perhaps locate the problem and fix it before taking the vehicle to dealer or a garage.
Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
I/M Readiness shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection testing. You can use the OBDCheck VP30 to check if required OBD-II monitors are set before taking it to smog, saving time and trouble going back and forth.
Easy to Use
Just plug in, turn the ignition ON and connect. No smart phone, computer or software is required and no batteries is needed - it's powered by the OBD II connector. OBD II generic Diagnostic Trouble Code (P0xxx) definitions included in the manual.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since the scanner has an on and off button it makes the logging easy to use. This sort of data can be graphed and looked at later if you start noticing any sort of problem with your vehicle. Odd RPM drops? You can identify them with this tool as long as you are disciplined about taking readings.
Dimensions can be seen in the photos I have attached.
Included is just the scanner dongle. There is no extension cord or anything, it just connects directly to the OBDII port.
*Graph all available ECU data
*Clear OBDII codes on your own
If you want to have an easier time plugging the scanner in you can get an extension cord in order to plug in the scanner in more plain view.
Overall: 5/5 stars (>=.5 rounds up, <.5 rounds down) => 5 stars
If you have any further questions regarding the product in my review please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
The customer service contacted me a few days after my original review. They sent me a brand new unit even though Amazon had already refunded my money for the old unit. Unfortunately, with the new unit, I kept getting "link error". I swear I followed the direction and everything. I don't know maybe I'm just dumb.
Anyway, I changed the review from one to four. Even though this unit doesn't work for me, the level of professionalism from this company has won me over. I would buy/try their other products with no hesitation and I'd recommend this to anyone else. Just because it doesn't work for me doesn't mean it may not work for others
Did not work for my Mitsubishi Endeavor 2005. It stays on "read...." mode.. Tried it a few times. Waited for 5 minutes+ but the "read.." did not change. Gave up and returned it to Amazon
I have a big shaking with my truck, F150 5.4 triton. The mechanic was already talking about a grand to fix that.
Actually this little device told me that the issue was just a deficient O2 sensor, with its location. I just bought a new sensor on Amazon, and changed it buy myself who has pretty basic mechanic skills.
Lately, new issue. Shaking on the highway. This little guy told me, even if no engine lights was on, that the cylinder #8 was misfiring. After a little look on google, turns out the ignition coil was défaillant. Hop, new one for 40$ on Amazon, and I'm good until the next problem.
Can you even imagine the amount of the bill if I had to see my mechanic every time ? Thank you Veepeak , that's it :-)
Do yourself a favor, buy it !!
I have an android device and use torque pro which is a paid app. I used torque lite to verify that the scanner works then purchased the pro version. I have used on a 2002 toyota sequoia, 2004 honda pilot and 2005 honda civic. The displayable data is dependent on the vehicle ECM. If the ECM doesn't monitor it then it won't be able to be displayed ie mileage data or ambient temperature.
Had to knock off a star because the one i got looks used and had scuffs and scratches but still works fine.
-small size; 1" X 1.50" X 1.88"
-uses bluetooth for wireless connection
-has an on/off button
-Access to a lot of information
-Fault code logging access
-Only works for android or windows
Included in package: Mini OBD2 Scanner and instruction manual.
UPDATE: Product was replaced free of charge. Thanks for standing behind your product and for great customer service.