|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||VP11|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VP11|
Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII Scanner Adapter for Android Windows, Automotive Check Engine Light Diagnostic Code Reader for 1996 and Newer Vehicles in the US, Supports Torque App
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Find out why the check engine light is on by yourself! Read and clear engine trouble codes, reset the Check Engine Light using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App.
- Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone or tablet. View car performance, sensor data (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.), prepare smog test, monitor fuel economy, create your own dashboard, and more to discover.
- Works with cars and trucks since year 1996 in the United States. Vehicles in other countries or regions that are OBD II compliant are also supported. Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Supports Android and Windows devices and a third-party OBD2 App is required such as Torque Pro, OBD Fusion and DashCommand. Turn your smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor.
- Looking for Bluetooth version for iOS & Android? Search for OBDCheck BLE or B073XKQQQW. Comes with 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII Scanner Adapter for Android Windows, Automotive Check Engine Light Diagnostic Code Reader for 1996 and Newer Vehicles in the US, Supports Torque App
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VeePeak||Wsiiroon Official||etailz||Ace Deal||kitbest||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Black||V2.1 Bluetooth||Blue||Bluetooth 3.0 for Android Only||—|
|Size||Bluetooth 3.0 for Android ONLY||—||V2.1 Bluetooth||Bluetooth for Android||—||—|
Dimensions: 1.89 x 1.26 x 0.98 inches
Note: Some Android radios/ head units may be incompatibile. Not work with iOS devices (see OBDCheck BLE for iOS)
Works with Bluetooth-enabled Android phones and tablets and Windows phone and pc.
Compatible APPs:OBD Fusion, Torque Lite/Pro, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, OBD Auto Doctor, etc. (available on Google Play)
Support OBD II Protocol
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Some of readable parameters from the vehicle
Engine Coolant Temp
Calculated Engine Load
Intake Manifold Pressure
Air Intake Temp
Mass Air Flow
EVAP System Vapor Pressure
Note: Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation
1 x Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD II Adapter
1 x User Manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
iPhone 7+ running iOS 10.3.3
iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) running iOS 11.0
iPad 9.7 (2017) also running iOS 11.0
iPad 3rd Gen running iOS 9.3.5
Using OBD Fusion from the App Store
Plug in the Veepeak into your OBDII socket
Start the vehicle
Fire up your your app of choice, like Torque, or OBD Fusion.
Follow the instructions that say to not try to connect via the Bluetooth menu option in setup. Just go straight your app (OBD Fusion in my case), select Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) for the communications protocol, then tap Connect.
Finally, go to your dashboard and enjoy the vehicle information being displayed.
Only con: since its a "stubby", I found its hard to remove from the car diagnostic port, due the design of my vehicle kick panel. Perfect for leaving inn all the time, though
Most recent customer reviews
I checked the VeePeak list of compatible iOS OBD2 app's and it's very...Read more