|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||VP11|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VP11|
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD2 OBD II Scanner Car Engine Code Reader for Android Windows, Automotive Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool for 1996 and Newer Vehicles in the US, Supports Torque App
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.40 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Find out why the check engine light is on and fix simple car problems by yourself! Read and clear engine trouble codes, reset the Check Engine Light using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App.
- Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone or tablet. View car performance, sensor data (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.), prepare smog test, monitor fuel economy, create your own dashboard, and more to discover.
- Works with cars and trucks since year 1996 in the United States. Vehicles in other countries or regions that are OBD II compliant are also supported. Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Supports Android and Windows devices and a third-party OBD2 App is required such as Torque Pro, OBD Fusion and DashCommand. Turn your smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor.
- Looking for Bluetooth version for iOS & Android? Search for OBDCheck BLE or B073XKQQQW. Comes with 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dimensions: 1.89 x 1.26 x 0.98 inches
Note: Some Android radios/ head units may be incompatibile. Not work with iOS devices (see OBDCheck BLE for iOS)
Works with Bluetooth-enabled Android phones and tablets and Windows phone and pc.
Compatible APPs:OBD Fusion, Torque Lite/Pro, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, OBD Auto Doctor, etc. (available on Google Play)
Support OBD II Protocol
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Some of readable parameters from the vehicle
Engine Coolant Temp
Calculated Engine Load
Intake Manifold Pressure
Air Intake Temp
Mass Air Flow
EVAP System Vapor Pressure
Note: Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation
1 x Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD II Adapter
1 x User Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased a well known, popular and Veepeak recommended application.
Out of the box this device will only connect with iOS device for about a minute or two, then completely fail to connect unless you remove the device and reboot your iPhone or iPad.
I'm noting the vendor says they have a Firmware update, I've emailed for it and have yet to see it .....
I'm noting the vendor says that the app / firmware upgrade to be supplied is not a registered app in the Apple App Store, not impressed.
I see the vendor says not to pair the device on iOS, not impressed again.
I think I read somewhere the vendor is stating these issues surround BLE and iOS which is completely untrue ...... I have many devices that are BLE and work with iOS.
If I do not hear from the Vendor support soon, it will go back.
I will update this review if things should improve.
Vendor did respond and did offer a Firmware Update process that required my Apple UUID, I kindly refused.
VeePeak then quickly shipped a new device with the updated firmware.
Works very well now.
Updated from 1 to 3 stars for my personal review:
Product works great, complete response from Veepeak - 5 Stars
VeePeak needs to invest in taking any App they offer to the Apple App Store - Minus 2 Stars
I was contacted by Veepeak support in regards to my issue. They had a well written resolution for the issue I was having connecting to my Iphone. Unfortunately it required an android device for the update but luckily I had one on hand. It was an easy fix and works great now. I am able to maintain a stable connection indefinitely. Thanks Veepeak for delivering an Iphone bluetooth connection for OBD2. I am able to stream music, monitor my car, and wifi hotspot all at the same time. It's so much easier to use than the Wifi version.
I got to try this over the weekend, simply plug it in and open a compatible app on the phone, enable communications and your good to go. Super easy to do. I was surprised at how much data this thing sends. That check engine light still remained off, but I reset the sensor anyway, turns it out was telling me the coolant fluid was colder than anticipated. So yeah this thing paid for itself in 1 use. I was using the OBD Fusion app available on the iPhone.
Again this device saved me, another mechanic visit, or nervous worry that I was going to break my truck by not stopping. Again it was the coolant to cold warning, So Yeah I like this thing A LOT.
I honestly can't say if I like this or not at the given moment. I purchased it to troubleshoot a check engine indicator and possibly reset it. A few days after purchasing it... the indicator went out. Ill certainly keep this in my garage for the next check engine indicator. Given that its not currently needed, its on the back burner for a few days. Ill hopefully get a chance to try to out next week.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
iPhone 7+ running iOS 10.3.3
iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) running iOS 11.0
iPad 9.7 (2017) also running iOS 11.0
iPad 3rd Gen running iOS 9.3.5
Using OBD Fusion from the App Store
Plug in the Veepeak into your OBDII socket
Start the vehicle
Fire up your your app of choice, like Torque, or OBD Fusion.
Follow the instructions that say to not try to connect via the Bluetooth menu option in setup. Just go straight your app (OBD Fusion in my case), select Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) for the communications protocol, then tap Connect.
Finally, go to your dashboard and enjoy the vehicle information being displayed.