|Item Weight||2.25 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.61 x 1.97 x 0.87 inches|
|Item model number||13|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OBDCheck BLE|
|Vehicle Service Type||1996 and Newer Cars and Light Trucks|
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Auto OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS & Android, Bluetooth 4.0 Car Check Engine Light Code Reader Supports Torque, OBD Fusion app
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth obd2 adapter with support for extensive apps (such as OBD Fusion, Torque Pro, Car Scanner ELM OBD2) can turn your iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet into a sophisticated car scan tool.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes and freeze frame data, reset check engine light, prepare smog test, view real-time sensor readings, create customized dashboard and estimate fuel economy.
- Works with all brand OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, including pickup trucks, hybrid and many electric vehicles).
- Easy to plug in and unplug. No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi, and it does not block internet access for other apps.
- A third-party App is required (check recommendations in the description below, some may require separate purchase). Compatible with iOS (no Bluetooth pairing needed) & Android devices. Comes with one-year replacement warranty.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Know your vehicle better
The vehicle in your garage can be as smart as your phone. Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE will be a very useful gadget for you.
Compatible with iOS & Android
Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE also work with iOS devices via Bluetooth LE. It is also better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting. You can also connect to the car Bluetooth at the same time.
Popular Compatible Third-party Apps (may require separate purchase from Google Play or App Store):
Torque Pro (Android only) - Popular vehicle performance, sensors and diagnostics tool.
OBD Fusion - Read DTCs & clear check engine light, create customized dashboards, estimate fuel economy, and much more, plus enhanced diagnostics & PID for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Nissan vehicles.
CAR SCANNER ELM OBD2 - See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
BimmerCode – Coding your BMW or Mini made easy (not for G series).
BimmerLink - Read trouble codes and display sensor values in real-time for BMW (2008+).
Carista OBD2 - Diagnose and customize selected Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW.
GaragePro - Read and reset fault codes in engine, ABS, airbag, plus many advanced features for selected vehicles used by technicians & car enthusiasts. (check app page for details)
JScan OBD - Read diagnostic trouble codes and live data in all modules for selected Jeep/ Dodge vehicles.
DashCommand - check engine light diagnostics, turns your phone or tablet into an advanced display for your engine data, customizable gauges.
FORScan Lite - developed specially for diagnostic of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles (no MS-CAN support).
LeafSpy – For Nissan Leaf owners to monitor the battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Dr. Prius - Examine the health of the High Voltage battery for Toyota/Lexus hybrid owners
TripLog - Track your vehicle mileage.
Harry's LapTimer - The advanced tool for car enthusiast.
RaceChrono - A versatile lap timer, data logging and data analysis app designed especially for use in motorsports.
1. It does not use WiFi to connect.
2. When using with iOS devices, no need to & do NOT pair with "VEEPEAK" from the iOS Bluetooth device list. Please start the app, make connection setting and connect from the app. If you have tried to pair (resulting in a Not Supported error), please restart your iOS device and follow the instructions.
3. Many Android head units are NOT supported.
Powerful, Reliable yet Affordable Scan Tool
Check why the Check Engine Light is on
The OBDCheck BLE helps you read the error codes causing the check engine light to come on. You may then find out what the possible causes are and fix simple problems by yourself and reset the light, potentially saving you a trip to a garage and hundreds of dollars. When you need to bring your car to a mechanic, it also gives you a peace of mind.
Powerful scan tool and more
With the proper app, you can do more:
· View real-time sensor readings,
· Monitor fuel economy,
· Create your own dashboard,
· Know whether your vehicle is ready for smog check,
· On specific vehicles, you can even have advanced features like enhanced PIDs, diagnostics and coding (requires capable App),
· And more to discover!
Universal Vehicle Compatibility
Works with 1996 and newer cars, SUVs, MPVs, mini vans and light trucks sold in the United States. Vehicles in other regions may also be supported:
Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel)
Brazil – 2007 (gas)
Canada – 1998
European Union – 2001 (gas), 2004 (diesel)
India – 2010
Mexico – 2006, etc.
Communication Method: Bluetooth LE for iOS, Classic Bluetooth for Android & Windows
Supported Devices: iOS with Bluetooth 4.0 or above, Android phone & tablet (some Android car radios/head units may not be compatible), Windows, Mac
Operating Voltage: 9V~16V
Operating Current: Max 45mA
Operating Temperature: -40~185°F (-40~85°C)
Dimension: 1.61" x 1.97" x 0.87"
1 x Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Scanner
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x User Manual
|Bluetooth 4.0 for iOS & Android||Bluetooth for Android||WiFi for iOS & Android||Wired Scanner for Check Engine|
|Supports OBD-II Vehicles||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Android & Windows||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with iOS||✓||✓|
|Low Power Consumption||✓||✓||✓|
|Features||See compatible Apps||See compatible Apps||See compatible Apps||10 OBD2 modes, I/M Readiness, Battery Check, etc.|