Veet 50ml Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs And Arms
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Discover the Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On ? a self-heating wax system with a roll-on applicator for salon results at home. Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm. Specifically formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types including sensitive, skin is left moisturised and impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star 47% (47%)||47%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 23% (23%)||23%|
Top international reviews
1. Make sure the product is heated thoroughly, a good 30 mins is plenty of time.
2. Make sure there's a good layer of pink wax on your skin when applied. If it's thin or uneven re-roll the applicator over it before it cools on the skin.
3. Don't rush putting the wax on your legs, apply slowly and with some pressure to ensure the wax rolls out onto the skin.
4. Quickly apply a paper strip on the waxy skin and rub vigorously over the skin in the direction of the hairs for several seconds.
5. Don't try to immediately rip the paper off right after putting it onto the skin, give it a few seconds to cool down a little so that the wax has hardened onto the hairs or you'll end up only pulling away half of them, and make sure you pull fast against the direction of the hairs and as close to the skin as possible with the skin held taut.
6. Re-rub the used paper on areas where there's excess wax with some pressure and quickly pull off before wiping away with the finisher wipes.
7. To re-use the paper to use the un-used side place a hand tissue over the waxed side so you can rub over it or your hands will stick to the wax and you'll end up with sticky hands.
8. Regularly plug in the wax device if you're going cordless so it keeps the wax hot.
9. When done unplug the device and use one of the finisher wipes or a baby wipe coated in baby oil to clean the wax off the device while it's still warm, push the roller up to reach all areas and make sure there's no wax remaining on it. Let the device cool thoroughly then wipe the device thoroughly with a dry tissue to remove baby oil residue.
Personally I found this device fairly decent at removing most of the hairs. It took some practice attempts to make it do its job properly and removed 99% of all hairs. The wax wasn't scolding hot as I feared it might be. The only thing I didn't like is that the wax left a day-glo pink staining on some parts of the legs and the wipes couldn't get rid of it.
All in all, from my personal experience I would advise against buying this product, and I will definitely not be using it again.
The first time I used it, I brought the sensitive refill due to having sensitive skin. After using the wax, I noticed I had took parts of my skin away. It took two weeks of applying creams for the skin to reheal itself!
Please don't buy this product- waste of time and money!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.