Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (17%)|
|Brand||Open Seed Vault|
|Plant or animal product type||Vegetables|
|USDA Hardness Zone||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 32 Varieties of All Natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate
- Vegetable Growing and Seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
- USA Seeds Stored in Air Tight, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage
- Carefully Selected Seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EACH PACK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING 32 SEED PACKETS (Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide):
1. Tomato Beef Steak ~ 180 seeds
2. Eggplant Black Beauty ~ 80 seeds
3. Green Bean Tendergreen Improved ~ 20 seeds
4. Zucchini Black Beauty ~ 25 seeds
5. Lettuce Buttercrunch Butterhead ~ 2280 seeds
6. Lettuce Ruby Leaf ~ 2280 seeds
7. Lettuce Black Seeded Simpson ~ 2280 seeds
8. Brussels Sprouts Long Island ~ 230 seeds
9. Bell Pepper California Wonder ~ 40 seeds
10. Radish Cherry Belle ~ 180 seeds
11. Okra Clemson Spineless ~ 50 seeds
12. Beet Detroit Dark Red ~ 180 seeds
13. Onion Evergreen Bunching ~ 200 seeds
14. Cabbage Golden Acre ~ 280 seeds
15. Corn Golden Bantam ~ 45 seeds
16. Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo ~ 20 seeds
17. Watermelon Sugar Baby ~ 30-35 seeds
18. Kale Vates Blue Scotch ~ 280 seeds
19. Lima Henderson ~ 15 seeds
20. Swiss Chard Giant Fordhook ~ 90 seeds
21. Cucumber Marketmore ~ 40 seeds
22. Spinach Bloomsdale ~ 130 seeds
23. Carrot Scarlet Nantes ~ 1750 seeds
24. Turnip Shogoin ~ 430 seeds
25. Pumpkin Sugar Pie ~ 15 seeds
26. Cauliflower Snowball Y ~ 280 seeds
27. Pea Sugar Daddy ~ 25 seeds
28. Broccoli Waltham ~ 330 seeds
29. Winter Squash Waltham Butternut ~ 25 seeds
30. Sunflower Mammoth ~ 20 seeds
31. Parsnips All American ~ 250 seeds
32. Celery Tall Utah Improved ~ 3000 seeds
(Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide)
WHY OPEN SEED VAULT'S SEEDS ARE SUPERIOR
- We provide full planting and seed harvesting instructions for each vegetable so you can continue to grow year after year.
- Beware of cheap imitations. Our Vault contains twice the amount of vegetable seeds versus competitors.
- One Survival Garden Pack contains enough vegetable seeds to plant over an acre of food!
- Makes a perfect gift for your gardener or survivalist!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT she had the packet of Survival Garden seeds. And from those seeds she's been able to grow enough food to feed her family--AND give away seeds to her friends and other family on the island.
THANK YOU SURVIVAL GARDEN seeds for helping my island friend's family survive Hurricane Maria.
I've been gardening for decades, not a green thumb, but reasonably successful and I thought "32 varieties" would add some fun to this year's garden.
I used several different methods of germination and out of the 15,000 seeds and ONLY ONE SPROUTED.... a sunflower that died after transplanting.
That is an incredibly poor return on the investment of both my money and my time.
The "Seed Vault" will NEVER see my business again.
So far so good. I am about a week out and at least 50% have sprouted. I will update later with results.
Went to the local home improvement store, purchased some seeds, planted in the same fashion as this kit, had 100% germination.
Would not recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
First update: so far these seeds are rather prolific. I had to cull quite a few plants due to more seeds germinating than expected especially with the Utah tall celery, Golden Acre cabbage, Buttercrunch Butterhead Lettuce and Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce. I
I have started some of the seeds and so far the tomatoes have all come up, but only 3 eggplants, and 2 peppers. But it is early days yet. I’m staying hopeful.